Cloudy.

When Sam came back his expression was different, he was different. His eyes were like the sun, clouded. "Are you going home now?" Sam askes, pretending like he didn't just rush into the other room to make a phone call to his mother unexpectedly.

"Sam, what did you talk about?" I ask, getting straight to the point.

"It was nothing," he stated bluntly, avoiding eye contact. "So, are you going home?"

"SAM!" I stomped my foot, agitated. 

"Why won't you answer my question, Olive?" Sam pushed.

"Because you are avoiding something and I wanna know what!" I folded my arms in front of my chest.

"Why are you acting as if you own me?!" Sam shouted, "You're not my girlfriend!" As soon as he said the last part I left. He knew I wanted to be with him and he was using it against me!

*** 

I got home just as the clouds were turning grey, why is the weather always a reflection of how I feel? I didn't bother to say hello to the family I left for a few days, I just rushed up to my room feeling like a grey cloud, full of water, that was about to burst.

***

After I was done emptying all of the 60% of the water that made up my body I decided to face my family. I also decided that I wanted to visit Grandma so that I could meet my future husband and get a life away from this place.

"Mum, I know its hard for you right now but I want to visit Grandma," Mum dropped the glass she was holding and I watched as it shattered on the floor. 

"Are you sure?" She said a few minutes later after she came out of her shock.

"Yes," I said as if I believed it myself. 

Mum let out a huge sigh. "Very well, I will ask her to book you a flight to go see her" She knew better than to try and argue with me as she knew I was stubborn.

***

It was the next day and I was to catch the first flight to my Grandma's. I knew I was in for a long week but anything that would keep my mind off my mother and, hopefully, Sam would be good.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" One of my brothers asked, giving me a hug. I just nodded and left. I knew if I thought about it rationally I would bail.

***

"Olivia!" My Grandfather called grandly as he descended down the stairs, my Grandmother on his arm.

"What are you wearing dear?" Was the first thing my grandmother said to me in years, looking me up and down. If I knew they would be this picky I would have worn a ballgown, not that owned one. "Bess! Could you come and take dear Olivia to her room and fetch her s nice dress, we will be hosting a dinner party with the Kingsly's tonight," My grandmother called out to a maid.

My eyes grew as I realised that I would most likely be meeting my future husband and his family.

"Don't worry dear he won't be there, I believe he is still in hiding, at the town you just left I think, come to think of it," I sighed and then realised what she had just said. In my town?! Mabey I knew him! But the town that I called home was far too small to not know him, yet I didn't know anyone called Joseph.

***

I admired myself in the mirror for a while, I couldn't believe that I was wearing a dress as pretty as this, My brown hair tied up nicely and a silky red material cascading down my body like a waterfall, tight in all the right places. 

"Wow," I gasped.

I heard chuckles downstairs, I haven't heard anyone that sounds like that before... CRAP! THEY ARE HERE!

As I walked nervously down the stairs, I just focused on not tripping over, for now, we will cross the parent bridge when we get there. 

"Hello Olivia," A man greeted me politely.

"She looks just as beautiful as I imagined!" The lady sitting next to him cooed. They looked oddly familiar but I couldn't quite place my finger on where I have seen them before, probably just a magazine. 

"Thanks" I smiled politely, taking a seat.

"I'm very sorry out son couldn't make it,' The man sighed. "He called us yesterday, he sounded intrigued about you but when we asked him to come here and meet you he hung up. Must have had a bad connection" The man smiled, adding the last part either so that I didn't feel bad or that's just what he was telling himself. I sure hope he won't hang up on me when we get married. 

***

The rest of the night went sort of smooth, his parents were nice but I wonder what they would say if I went to dinner in what I was wearing before my total makeover? I bet they wouldn't of been so nice.

***

Hey, guys that another chapter is done! I hope you are enjoying the story so far! Why do you think Olive has never seen Joseph but he was living in her town?

Just to clarify Olivia is Olive's real name just in case you were confused. And yes! Olivia has brown hair! Like I promised here are the pictures! KEEP IN MIND I DO NOT OWN THESE IMAGES THEY ARE FOR DESCRIPTION PURPOSES ONLY!

 And yes! Olivia has brown hair! Like I promised here are the pictures! KEEP IN MIND I DO NOT OWN THESE IMAGES THEY ARE FOR DESCRIPTION PURPOSES ONLY!

This is Sam, he is a cutie, he has blue eyes and black curly hair

And this is Olivia, She has Green eyes, freckles and brown curly hair

OK! time for QOTC (question of the chapter)

What is your hair colour?