Today is the day and it's.. stormy

As I look outside my window I noticed the dark clouds beginning to roll in over the hills. I reached over to the radio on the bedside table and tuned it to the local station.
"Good morning fellow rich people!" The voice buzzed out "today we are going to expect a large storm but for now it's  28 degrees!"
Great just what I need, a storm on the day I die.
I turned the radio off and moved to my closet. My maid had laid out some gorgeous dresses

 My maid had laid out some gorgeous dresses

I chose the ____ dress and found some sparkly shoes to go with it, along with a matching clutch and necklace

"Lucy!" I called my assigned maid "could you do me a great favour and do my hair and makeup? I haven't got a lot of skill in that department"

"Of course my lady" Lucy said curtly "I am studying for that exact thing" sh said, grabbing some brushes, clips and makeup tools out of a draw.

"Wonderful! Thank you very much" I replied. Lucy is truly a great person and very talented. She asked me about various things and we talked as she powder and pampered me.

"All done!" She exclaimed, admiring the work of art that was now my hair and face.

"It's fantastic! Thank you so much!" I said in awe.

==============
I stood behind the front door, pacing back and forth, I was about to meet my future husband. Or meet him again. I put the thought of Joseph being Sam to the back of my head. Suddenly there was a knock at the door and I straightened my dress. My grandparents rushed behind me.  I think they hoped that we would like each other because they wanted the marriage to work out and not end up like my dad and mum's.

"He's here!" The maids and butlers began quickly straightening and perfecting the house.

Lucy bowed and opened the door.