Chapter 2

Akashi's P.O.V
Yes,you read or well...heard right.Fangs.Let me introduce myself.I am Akashi Seijuurou.The prince of the Akashi family.As you all know,I am a royal.A royal vampire to be exact.I am known in Japan for my outstanding performance in everything.Literally everything.Nobody except for my friends know that my parents and I are vampires.And by friends I meant Midorima Shintarou,Aomine Daiki,Kise Ryouta,Kagami Taiga and Murasakibara Atsushi.They're not vampires by the way. "Daiki,Ryouta and Taiga,do you want triple training?" They suddenly jolted up. "N-No Akashi/Akashicchi!We're up now!" Heh...Works everytime. "Alright." I went to the coach again and told her that we would love to join their basketball club.Of course she agreed 'cause y'know.I get everything I want.After that,we went home.I can't stop thinking about Tetsuya though.Why did I allow him to call me Sei?What is wrong with me!?I sighed to myself 'cause I mean really.Why would I even talk to myself even if I knew that I wouldn't get any answers?Ugh!!! "Seijuurou-sama,we are here." Said my driver. "Alright." That was all I said then I got out and went in the castle.Yes.You read-----heard it right.Castle.It was in the middle of Japan.I went inside and was greeted by the maids and butlers. "Konnichiwa,Seijuurou-sama!" I nodded to let them know that I heard them.I then went straight into my room.A few minutes later,I heard mom and dad talking. "You should tell him!You're closer to him!" "But what if he freaks out?!" "I don't know!" I then opened the door. "Okaa-san,Otou-san,tell me what you are talking about right now." I said sternly.They looked at me in fear.Yes,I can make my parents be scared of me. "A-Ano...Seijuurou,you see...E-Etto...You're engaged to Kuroko Tetsuya." "Nani?!Who the hell is that?!" "You've gone to the school right?He's that light blue-haired boy." "Tsk.Fine but...may I ask why?" "You need a suitor!And you're always not interested in the ladies that we offer!" "Alright,alright." Fine...I'll try to make this work. "When will be our first date?" "Tomorrow after school!" "Fine..."