Chapter 10

Akashi's P.O.V
~Time Skip A Day Before The Marriage~
I am now with my Tetsuya buying all the necessary stuff that we need for our wedding.The cake,rings,decorations and more.A few hours of buying later,a cute little voice suddenly spoke up. "Sei,I'm hungry...Can we eat now?" He gave me his puppy eyes. "Aww...My baby is hungry...Of course I will feed you." I said then he pouted. "I am not a baby Sei!" He faked angry which didn't suit him but he looks adorable anyways.I laugh at him and started dragging him to who knows where.
~Time Skip After The Meal~
"Sigh.You really need to eat more or else you will get thinner." "Demo...if I eat more I will get thicker or in other words,I will get fatter." I laughed slightly. "Alright,alright.So,let's go home?" "Sure!" He said then we started walking,hand to hand.We were also carrying what we bought by our other hand.As we arrived to the house,butlers and maids started carrying everything for us. "Arigatou gozaimasu." That was all we said.After that,we did our daily routine then went to sleep.
~Time Skip The Next Day~
It is today.The day of our marriage.I am really excited right now though I don't show it that much. "Seijuurou-sama,don't move too much or your outfit will be ruined!" One of my maids said.I laughed. "Alright."
~Time Skip Wedding~
"Do you,Akashi Seijuurou,take Kuroko Tetsuya as your newly wedded wife?" "Yes." "Do you,Kuroko Tetsuya,take Akashi Seijuurou as your newly wedded husband?" "Yes." "Then,I present to you,husband and wife!You may now kiss the bride!" "'Til death do us part." We said in unison as we kissed each other passionately.
~End~
Author's Note
Hey guys!So...I'm afraid that I have to end it here.I know it's short and that's why I'm planning to make another story.Please support it.Bye!!!