Chapter 3

Kuroko's P.O.V
Prince Aka-----I mean...S-Sei...has been acting weird lately.He's always looking down and he would always avert his gaze from me whenever I try to talk to him.I wonder what's bothering him...Wait...What?!Since when did I have interest in him?!Ugh...What is wrong with me. "Yo Tetsu!Don't forget about practice later,alright?" Aomine-kun told me,snapping me out of my thoughts.Did I even mention that the Generation of Miracles was the one who told me to be with them?I think not. "Hai,Aomine-kun." "Oh drop the politeness Tetsuyacchi!" "E-Eh?" "Yeah.It's not like we like you anyways-nanodayo." "Call us by our first names Tetsuya!" Said Kagami-kun. "A-Alright." I said then sweatdropped. "D-Daiki-k-kun,T-Taiga-k-kun,R-Ryouta-k-kun,S-Shintarou-k-kun,A-Atsushi-k-kun,S-Sei." "Woah!Calling Akashi without an honorific?!You're brave Tetsu!" "A-Ano...he was the one who told me to call him that." I said calmly.They look at me with shocked faces and turn to Aka-----Sei. "Everyone get to class." That was the only thing he said.
~Time Skip~
We were now on our court,practicing for our next game,Kirisaki Daichi.You know,Hanamiya's team.I still remember my rough past with him.
~Flashback~
"Tet-su-ya...Where are you???Hanamiya Makoto is going to find you..." Does he sound like a creep?Yes because he is a freak.I am currently hiding from him though I know that he will find me soon because he can smell...my blood.Yes.Smell.He is a vampire.And he imprisoned me. "Found you dear..." "Iie!!!Get away from me!!!I hate you!!!Out of all people...why did it had to be me?" "Oh dear...Did I perhaps...made my Tet-su-ya sad?Let's cheer him up,shall we?" That was the last thing he said...After that,he raped me. "You're mine now..." I heard him say before I pass out.
~End Of Flashback~
"Suya!Tetsuya!" "A-Ah!!!Ha-Hai?" "Sigh.Can I talk to you privately." "S-Sure." I said,completely unsure of my decision because of my past and he's a vampire.As we arrived at the locker room,I close the door gently. "So...you see uhm...where would you like to go on a date later?" "G-Gomenasai,Aka-----Sei demo...I am already engaged to someone." "I am your fiance,Tetsuya." N-Nani?! "R-Really?!Oh...uhm...Y-You decide on that..." I said then I tilted my head to the side.
Akashi's P.O.V
Oh.My.Gosh.He's so kawaii!!!The way he tilted his head!!!I'm dying!!!Akashi Seijuurou.Compose yourself.Be calm. "S-Sei,a-are you okay?" "Hai!So,I'll meet you after school then?" "S-Sure!" He said then we walked out.
3rd Person's P.O.V
Little did Akashi knew,someone is watching them from the moment they stepped in Seirin.