Chapter 7

Kuroko's P.O.V
After I woke up from my slumber,Sei told me that we have practice at 12 noon.I nodded my head and and went to take a bath.Sei followed of course.After that,we went to school.He's...here...Nande... "Why hello Tetsuya.Long time no see." "Wh-Why are you here?" Hanamiya Makoto,said. "Tetsuya,you know him?" "He-He...used to...rape me..." "Nani?!How dare you?!You betrayed our kingdom,raped my Tetsuya and then you come back here?!You have no rights!!!" I tried to calm Sei down and it worked.Seirin and the other GoM members were just standing there,completely shocked. "Chill Seijuurou.I came here to have no fight with you..." He then paused and looked at me. "I came here to claim what's mine." He said then he pointed at me. "I was never yours!You're sick!!!Go to hell!!!" I shouted and now Sei was the one comforting me.I then cried over to his shoulder because I remembered everything Hanamiya had done to me in the past. "Leave.Now." "Alright but...remember this.I will make you mine again." He said then he walked away.Sei and I acted like nothing happened and went on to practice.
~Time Skip After Practice~
"Ugh finally!Practice is already over!!!Who wants to go to Maji Burger with me???" Who would say it?The one and only Aomine Daiki. "Me!!!Akashicchi,Kurokocchi,will you go???" I laughed slightly at how stupid Ryouta-kun looks.Seriously.His puppy eyes doesn't match his face. "Alright.Sei,you're coming right?" "Why of course.By the way minna,it's my treat.Feel free to order anything you want or get another serving.It is just a thanks because you guys worked so hard today." The team cheered and I just smiled.What?You didn't expect me to laugh like them right?As I was lost in my thoughts,Sei suddenly whispered to me. "I'll drink in you later Te-su-ya..." I blushed slightly,knowing what he meant by drink.Stupid Sei.