//7//

Touching under my eyes.

I pushed her hand from my face. She looked at me.

"Michael I can help you with reading." I looked at her too. How could she help me. I was hopeless. She couldn't do anything. I looked down. She held my hand.

"You know you can trust me, right?" I was really sure about that. But I nodded. She looked at me with her eyes. And I turned my head to the cliff. The cliff I was about to jump before this girl stopped me. Emma must've been noticed where I was staring. She rubbed my hand.

"Don't do that again." I didn't get what she mean at first. But then I got. I was still staring at the same point.

"Michael?" I returned to her. Who was looking at me with teary eyes. Seriously I didn't worth that tears. A tear dropped from her eyes. I caught it with my thumb.

"It's not worth." I whispered. A few tears dropped again.

"If you ever think of jumping from that cliff, " she sniffled. Wiped her tears. And looked at me. I had to convince her.

"I won't." I smiled. But she didn't bought it. Seriously I've never tried to do something like this before. I might seem depressive but I don't do such things like cutting. I support dying without any pain. Just at one second. And all gone.

I hear her voice again. Which made me go back to the reality.

"I just can't. I don't want to see your bright eyes faded."