//8//

"I just can't. I don't want to see you bright eyes faded."

This girl really should be insane. Who wants a dyslexic boy around them? But she made herself clear. She wants. We spent the night together. And of course I didn't sleep. I just pretended like I was sleeping until Emma slept. Then I opened my phone's flashlight and tried to read books again. I only read 1 page when Emma poked me.

"Michael?" I was caught up. So I didn't try to lie.

"What are you doing this early?" I checked my phone and saw the time. It was 4.23. I felt her hand on my arms. I looked at her but her eyes were closed. How?

"I uhm I'm trying to read a book." She rubbed it and opened her eyes.

"You can read it tomorrow. Come on." She pulled me next to her. I lay next to her but I didn't close my eyes. I just stared at her.

"I can feel your stares." She mumbled. I giggled and blushed a bit. She grabbed my hand again pulling me closer. We were already close to each other. But she kept pulling me to her. Until she turned her back to me and curled into a ball.

"I'm cold." She said. I didn't know what to do first. But then I wrapped my arms around her. She moved a little to make herself comfortable.

"Good night Michael." She breathed out. Moving a little close to me. I wrapped my arms tighter. It made me feel loved, wanted and the most needed. I felt like Emma needed me. But deep inside I knew no one needed me.