//18//

"I asked that do you want any donut from Krispy Kreme?" She repeated.

No. I don't want it. If I want Emma to like me I need to be more like the other boys. Like fit and good looking stuff. Who am I kidding I can never ever be like them. I just.. Clear your head Michael she's asking a question. I shook my head and smile a little.

"No I don't want." I said to her and causing her raise her brows.

"You sure? You love donuts." She said. I know I love donuts but I think Emma is more important than that. I nodded and gave her a smile trying not to let her notice what I was doing to myself . She held my hand and started to walk. I knew she sees me like a friend and it's the most annoying thing. I mean the girl you love wait... Do I love her? No it is too early to say that. I don't want to think that I love her. I just like her. Just like her. Okay.

We walked by the Krispy Kreme without going in. I thought Emma wanted to buy donuts. Until I said I didn't want. I stopped.

"Weren't you going to buy donuts?" I asked. I didn't want to stop her from doing what she likes.

"It's not really entertaining when you're not racing with a guy on who ate more." She shrugged. If that's what she wants I'll do it. The purpose on this is making her happy and maybe making her a little bit to like me. Should I do this? Yes it's worth.

"Come on." I said as I dragged her inside the donut shop. She grabbed my weak arm and squeezed it which made me look at her.

"What are you doing?" She said looking at something in my back.

"Buying donuts." I said sheepishly.