//5//

"Because you matter to me idiot."

I looked at her. How could I matter to her? She started to talking to me yesterday. I wasn't the kind of a guy that likes talking cuddling. I was cold. Away from people. The loner.

"Look I don't know who you are or where you come from. I just-"

"It's okay my name is Emma." She said. That girl was too cheeky. But I don't judge. Who am I to judge.

"O-okay." I stuttered.

"So Michael.." I looked at her and she stopped talking. She was staring into my eyes. Just staring. I was the one who broke the silence. With my awkwardness.

"What?" I was a little rude. But she shook her head and turned to reality.

"You.. You ..." Me what? She continued to staring at my eyes. This girl was scaring me. I turned my eyes.

"Can you just stop doing that? You're scaring me." How romantic I am.

"You have beautiful eyes." I wasn't used to get compliments. That made me blush. I sit there blushing.

"I um I'm sorry I just I'm not used to get compliments." She got up from my lap. She put her hand on my cheek and rubbed it.

"Well I think you will. Because I think you're perfect." Perfect. What? Perfect and me. It doesn't even sound good. I'm not perfect. I'm not good. I'm just a dyslexic boy. This girl really have problems. I pushed her hand from my face. Remembering the last girl I talked to.

"You're lying." She was gonna break me into pieces too. Like everyone else did.

"Michael look at me. Look at me in the eye and say that again." I was scared to look her eyes again. But I did. I saw the her broken look. She wasn't lying. And I crashed her feelings with my rudeness.

"You're not lying." I whispered. A small smile appeared on the girl's face.

"Yeah. I would never lie to you."