//17//

It's just makes me feel different and this different is a good kind of different.

We were standing in front of Emma's locker. I was waiting for her to gather her things so that we could go to our place. It was our place now. We started to go there together not just one of us alone. Well actually Emma didn't let me do that but that's not the point okay.

"Wanna grab some donuts on the road?" She said while closing his locker, turning to me and looking at me with those gray eyes. But no I have a secret. I realized that I liked Emma last week. Yeah last week. I found myself looking at her flawless skin, magical gray eyes and her warm smile then as the last I looked at her lips. Her lips were looking so pink and puffy and all the cute thing in the world. Then bam I found myself wanting to taste them. She looked up at me, connecting her eyes with me and smiled and my heart was just like dancing around and hopping in my chest. I smiled too. She looked at me a few minutes more until she looked down touching her lips.

"Is there something on my lips." I just shook my head.

"No not really. Nothing there. Nope." Ended up mentally slapping myself for being this awkward. She laughed.

"Then why are you staring at them?" She asked. Oh wow. I was caught. I needed to find an excuse. I shrugged.

"I probably zoned out I don't even remember staring at your lips." I said while faking a little laugh. I was remembering every single detail about her lips. When she looked down at her book again I continued smiling to her face. And I realized that I liked her.

I felt Emma poking me pulling me out if my throwback thing.

"Turn to reality." She said while laughing. I shook my head and blinked my eyes a few times.

"Oh yeah what were you talking about?" I asked stupidly not remembering what we were talking about before I kind of zoned out.

"I asked that you want any donuts from Krispy Kreme?" She repeated.