03

Chapter Three: Too Stalker-ish?

~Alex's POV~

Me and Tyler watch Colby talk to the girl like he didn't just get pushed into her by the dumbass beside me. I start laughing again after trying to hold it in when she starts to walk away but she turns slightly and we lock eyes for a second before she turns back around again to start walking again with a red-head who looks like she is about to explode in butterflies and bubbles.

Her eyes... Her grey eyes. Her eyes are like an ocean in the middle of a storm. I've never seen anything like it.

I never thought grey eyes would be so beautiful. I look towards her again and see her light brown hair tumbling down messily while she is walking away from me. I follow her with my eyes until she turns the corner into a different hall and is out of my sight.

Who is she? I feel like I should know who this girl is but I don't, I don't even know her name. I need to know more.. I have to see her again and talk to her. I have no doubt that I will considering she is probably a senior like me. We have to see each other around here somewhere.. Right?

I look back to Tyler and Colby who are both smirking at me like they know something I don't. "What?" I say with fake innocence while acting normal before around us then down at Colby's hand when something in it catches my eye. When did he get a book in his hands? It wasn't there before.

"Nothing" they both say at the same time reminding me of Siamese twins. They shoot me a smile that supposed to look like innocent angel but makes the impression that they are anything but innocent.

"What's in your hands?" I look towards Colby and he looks confused for a second before he looks down at his hands then laughs and looks back up with mischief in his eyes.

"Well if you weren't making goo-goo eyes and were actually listening then you would know that the book is Delilah's. She dropped it when dip-wad over here pushed me into her. She dropped this and her bag when we knocked into each other but I only noticed her bag. I saw the book after she turned away but when I looked up she was already down the hall and it was to late to get her attention to give it back so I just planned on giving it to her later if I see her again. I mean I probably will she is in our grade. She looked about 5'6" 5'7". Right?" Delilah. That's her name. It fits her, physically, I don't know her personally so I can't include mentally...
I don't think she is in any of my classes. I would notice her... Right? Oh well I'll find her at some point today.

"Hey, let me see that real quick" I grab the book out of his hands and look at the title, Frozen Charlotte. I read the inner fold that holds the summary to see what it's about. It sounds really good actually but I'm not much of a reader.. Maybe this could book could help me though. I have to know more about her. It'll drive me crazy if I don't. We start heading to class together while i'm looking through the book curiously, dodging people easily. The book itself seems kind of worn out like she has read it repeatedly and loved it... Must be a favorite.

After the bell rings signaling the end of first period I head down to Ms. Jacobs office to ask for a small favor. I walk into the office and see the office lady, Ms. Hayes, sitting there. She isn't to fond of me for some reason. I walk up to her and ask,"may I see the principal?" As politely as possible shooting her a charming smile. "Why do you need to see her?" She eyes me suspiciously, so judgy. I just keep my smile and reply smartly,"It's personal. Tell her its Alex Sage please" I fake the emotion that is needed for my statement. Unsurprisingly she looks slightly unimpressed but simply walks away and comes back a second later letting me know she is available for me to see her.