«Three»

Melissa sat next to her on-screen sister Chyler and BFF Katie, the teaser for the pre-season crossover playing.

"Three weeks, no response in three weeks" Oliver Queen worried, the screen glitched to the Green Arrow pulling his hood on.

"I owe her my life" Malcolm Merlyn stated, the screen glitched to Dark Archer readied his bow.

"You didn't think we'd worry, little one?" Slade Wilson smirked, the screen glitched to Deathstroke pulling on his mask.

"Cry havoc" Laurel Lance's scream echoed until the screen glitched to Black Siren playing with her gloves, a devilish smirk on her lips.

"This is my City" Kara Danvers growled, the screen glitched to her hovering above the ground and her cape snapping in the wind.

"Arrow and Supergirl pre-season crossover airs August 30th at 8/7 Central on the CW" The voicer announced.

"It looks so epic" Chyler smiled, "Oh SuperArrow will be unmatched from August 30th and onwards"

"Shhh, you can't say it to loud, someone might hear and spoil it" Melissa stated. "Though, I am super excited"

"What does Chris think of you and Stephen having to get closer?" Katie asks, munching on some chips.

"He doesn't mind, he knows it's just part of the job" Melissa stated, changing the TV to Netflix.

"The producers and writers wouldn't have put Kara and Oliver together if you and Stephen didn't have great chemistry" Chyler raised her eyebrows. "Some fans even say its more chemistry than Kara and Mon-el"

"Chyler!" Katie exclaimed. "Don't worry, Mel, Chris knows you and Stephen are just good friends"

Melissa smiled and nodded. Stephen is just a friend, a friend whom she'd have to kiss. God, acting can be tough...