«Fifty-four»

Melissa

Stephen was smiling at me as I took a deep breath, "Caity got wise" I smiled.

"Apparently everyone is" He moved so I could step into his trailer.

His trailer was like everyone else's, nothing different except he had photos of the cast and a few spare clothes and all that laying around. "She talked about time, and how we think we have all the time in the world, but in reality, we don't" I turned to him, "We don't know what well happen tomorrow"

"But we know what we can make happen today" He caressed mg cheek.

"I love you, Stephen" I whispered.

"I love you, Melissa" he dipped down and kissed me. We had kissed before, but usually it was when we were in costume and playing Kara and Oliver. This was just us, just Stephen and Melissa.

Of course, our heaven came crashing down when someone started banging on the trailer door.

"What the-" he turned and opened the door. Cass.

"Stephen" she smiled. "Can I come in?"

"What do you want, Cass?" He asked. She saw me and frowned, moving her hand to show she still wore her wedding ring.

"We need to talk" She said.

"Than schedule a meeting with our lawyers, you know the deal" He was clearly annoyed.

"It's about the baby" welp, heaven ain't coming back for a while...

"What about it?" He asked.

"It's yours"