«Sixty»

Vancouver Film Studios had a lot of good places to hide, large equipment placed next to each other, the trailers were lifted up just enough to squeeze under, and some could easily blend in with extras.

Melissa and Katie C were hiding on Arrow set. Melissa was curled behind the couch in Oliver's apartment, and Katie C stuffed herself in the fridge.

Chyler was hiding between green screens near Flash set.

Katie MG and Odette had wiggled under a trailer.

Candice and Danielle N were hiding behind the Flash suit in the cortex set.

Danielle P was chilling with some extras near hair and makeup.

Willa had managed to slip into the speed lab set (while they were filming) and was sitting in the track.

Emily had crawled into a vent set and was ready to take a nap.

Juliana had climbed to the top of her trailer and was trying her best to blend in.

Tala, Maisie, and Jess were able to hide in the med bay on Legends set.

Madison and Lexa found a spot between sets where no one could see them (especially in costume)

Caity finished counting down and set out a text saying she was gonna find them.

Melissa was giggling as heard Caity walk into Arrow set. "Melissa Benoist is a home-wrecker" She stated.

Katie C burst out of the fridge, "LISTEN HERE!"

"Oh my lord" Melissa had to cover her mouth before she burst out laughing.

"Found you both" Caity laughed, "gotta remember that one"

"Dammit" Melissa stood up.

"How did you fit in that fridge?" Caity asked Katie C.

"I have no idea" Katie C laughed. "Come on, I have an idea where the others are"

For a good hour, the girls ran around the studios hiding in various places, having fun, and making all their co-stars think they were insane.

"What round are they on now?" Manu asked, watching Katie C hide in a prop-armoured truck.

"Like, round 3" John said, "I'm pretty sure Madison or Chyler are winning"

"Who's it now?" Stephen asked, fixing his costume.

"Juliana" Manu said.

"Maybe we should join them" John said, "I know a really cool hiding spot in the office area"

"I mean, we're done for the night" Stephen said.

"I'll tell them we're joining in" Manu texted the group and followed John as they hid in a prop closet in the office area.

"Hey!" Melissa exclaimed as they opened the door. The blonde had curled herself into the corner on a metal shelf. "Hurry up! Jul is almost at 50"

"How did you find this spot?" John asked, Sitting in front of her.

"I steal the spare, unused props from time to time" she admitted sheepishly. "Like mugs or books"

"The books never have anything in their Manu said, sitting next to John.

"That's what's cool about them, you can use them to write" She smiled. Stephen shook his head and laughed. "Shh, she's coming"

Juliana walked past the closet, her costume heels clicking by. "Mephen well never work" she exclaimed, various growls and a few slams echoed the hall.

"I SWEAR TO-" Katie C flopped out of a janitors closet.

"YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK!" Willa jumped out of one of the offices.

"You guys are just to easy to find" Juliana shook her head.

"They always fall for it" Melissa whispered.

"To be honest, I nearly just jumped out" Manu whispered back.

"Same" Stephen nodded. Melissa blushed and hid herself away in her arms.

Eventually, the rest of the casts joined in, and by 7 am all of the Arrowverse had played 10 rounds of Hide and seek. The overall winner being Chyler.

"I say she cheated" Caity pouted as they all flopped onto the couches and chairs in the TV room.

"I did not cheat, I stayed in the boundaries, I worked with what I had, and I won" Chyler shrugged.

"We have to do this again" Willa giggles, "but no one should be able to use our OTPs against us, we were always tricked out of hiding"

"Not our fault your obsessed fangirls" Juliana shrugged.

"I'm so tired" Melissa leaned into Stephen, who wrapped his arms around her.

"Get some sleep, Mel" he whispered kissing her forehead.

As the sun rised, the casts had all fallen asleep, each leaning on one another. Of course, they were going to be in some trouble with their bosses, but hey! It was fun...