«Seventy»

#ProtectTheCelebs top trending in 5 countries

Celebrities have the same rights as any other being, among those rights is privacy. Arrowverse actors were hacked last week by a novice hacker, and fans began to worry about pro-hackers getting to them.

The group now labeled #ProtectTheCelebs are already cooking up ways to protect Celebrities personal accounts and giving them back the privacy they deserve.

At the moment, the face of the group is NerdieBlack, the leader of the Nerdie clan. The Nerdie's, with support of CW and Warner Bros. have been creating beta info protection for celebrities.

Actors and singers have already been reaching out to the group, offering their support and accounts to test the programs on.

Stephen Amell, Melissa Benoist, Katie Cassidy, Manu Benett, John Barrowman, Chyler Leigh, Jesse L. Martin, and Tom Cavanagh were the main victims of the hack and are said to be the first people to get the official program when it's released.

Cops have caught the hacker and working on finding motive and whether or not he worked with someone.

Hopefully, the program well succeed in giving back the actors, singers, models, and other celebs their deserved privacy back.