«Seventy-six»

Sike? In honour of the flash 100th episode tonight, here is a Flash dedicated chapter... sorta?

 sorta?

Grant

Sitting back in my chair and flipping through the mid-season finale script. Man, I was going to prison...

I heard my trailer door open, turning back a bit I see Caity in costume stepping in. "Hey" She smiled. "How's it going?"

"Great, I'm finished for the night" I smiled, putting the script down. "You?"

"Almost, just have a quick re-shoot" She wrapped her arms around me from behind. "That the mid-season?"

"Yep, just reading through it" I said, "Its going to be crazy"

"I would think" She reaches for it. "I mean, we have a crazy mid-season lined up to so"

"Crazy as jail?" I asked.

"No, crazy like Christmas no longer exists" she giggled. "Speaking of..."

"I would be fine if you wanted to spend Christmas with your family" I said

"No... I was thinking maybe spend Christmas with both" She put the script down. "Half with my family, half with yours"

"Sounds nice" I smiled.

"Yea?" She smiled back.

"Yea" I replied, she giggled and leaned down. We kissed for a moment before the door to the trailer opened again.

"Knew you'd be here" Melissa giggled, Chyler and Katie C standing behind her. "Come on, our reshoot only takes a few minutes, than we'll personally return her"

"Love you" Caity smiled before dashing out with the girls.

"Love you, too!" I exclaimed as they ran to set. Carlos and Danielle P stepped in a few seconds later.

"I ship it" Danielle P smiled. "We have a few minutes before we leave, wanna run lines?"

Carlos held up his script. "Sure" I smiled. And there we were, the original three again.