«Eighty»

Caity

All the cast members of the shows that could make it sat around talking, laughing, listening to conversations made me smile.

Melissa well telling Stephen, Grant, Los, and Keiynan some story about her first day 'flying', I could tell it was distracting Stephen from the news.

"6 long years" Katie C stepped beside me, "Can you believe it?"

"Nope" I shook my head and looked at her, "I can't imagine a world without everyone in this room"

"Like Grant?" She smirked.

"Yes, Like Grant" I mocked, I linked arms with her. "Remember meeting them all?"

"Oh yea, some of it was hilarious" She giggled, "Like when we started working with Audrey"

"Oh, that was fun" I smiled, "or our first day on set with David R"

"Oh my god, if he could've, he would've admitted us to a mental hospital" She burst out laughing.

"I have a feeling, no matter who hacks us, no matter how many divorces happen, and no matter who comes and goes, once and Arrowverse actor, always and Arrowverse actor" I smiled.

"To us, the Arrowverse actors" She went to hand me a glass of wine.

"I'm good with water, but yes! To Arrowverse actors" we clinked our glasses together and took a sip.

"I'm going to talk to Manu and John" She walked off.

"Hey" Grant walked over, "Did you know how hard it is to fly?"

"Well, my child self knows" I giggled, "Mel seems to be doing great with Stephen, holding him up"

"Yea, I think they're going to last a long time" He nods.

"What about us?" I asked, a small smiled playing on my lips.

"I would hope so" He smirked, "If it helps, I'm not letting you go for a long-long time Caity Lotz"

"Good, cause I'm not letting you go Thomas Gustin" I smirked.

"Good" he placed a kiss on my lips.

"Guys!" Tom called out.

"Oh great!" Tala said, "Wait.. we're not in a groupchat... never mind"

"The episode is starting in 5 minutes" Tom held up the remote, "Grab your seats"

We piled around the TV, Tom split the part up, a group watching in the living room, and a group watching in the master room upstairs which was cleaned up to fit people in.

"Shall we?" Tom presses start and the first episode of the new season of Supergirl started.

"My name is Kara Zor-el. I'm from krypton. I'm a refugee on this planet. I was sent to earth to protect my cousin, but my pod got knocked off course, and by the time I got here, my cousin had already grown up and become Superman. I hid who I really was until one day when an accident forced me to reveal myself to the world. To most people on this earth, known in the multiverse as Earth-38, I am a reporter at CatCo worldwide media. But in secret I work with my adoptive sister for the DEO to protect my city from alien life and anyone else that means to cause it harm. On the Earth known as Earth-1, by day I support the man I love in his job as mayor and protect his son, as I know his mother would have wanted me to do. But by night, whenever he needs my help, I work with his team to save his city and ensure no poison ruins the work he had done. I am supergirl. He is the Green  Arrow"

Finished Book One