Chapter 2: Beacon Academy

~Location: Beacon Academy~
3rd POV

The airship finally landed near the edge of the cliff as the students were getting off. One of the students was a blonde boy who quickly exited, found the nearest trashcan and threw up in it. While that happen, RB-224/(D/N), Ruby and Yang all exited and walked towards the courtyard. Once there, they all gaze up and were awed at their new school.

Beacon Academy was almost like a castle that was built by a massive cliff with crystal waterfalls running down the rock face, and miles upon miles of bright green forests surrounding it on all sides. The three of them couldn't help but stare at it.

'Wow, this place reminds me of Geonosis!...Except it's not in a hot desert and there's no clones here.... I wonder what happened to the clones?' RB-224 thought.

Yang chuckled, "The view from Vale's got nothing on this." She said interrupting the Droid's thoughts.

"Huh?" (D/N) said confused.

However, for Ruby, the only thing that interested her were the students their weapons. Ruby's eyes sparked and turned in her Chibi form and said "Oh my gosh! Sis, (D/N)! That kid has a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword!"

As Ruby was about to wonder off, (D/N) pulled on her cape, causing her to squirm, "Calm down! Ruby, they're just weapons... and how in the maker's name did she do that?" The B1 Battle Droid said the last part quietly.

"Just weapons? They're an extension of ourselves. They're part of us. They're so cool!" Ruby said excitedly, while Yang chuckled as (D/N) just give her deadpan look... if he even can express one.

"Well why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?" Yang said, as (D/n) place his servo on her shoulder.

"Ofcourse, she's happy with her Oversized Gardening tool, Master Yang, made it after all." (D/N) said, making Yang laugh at (D/N)'s statement.

Ruby reached over and got her weapon, unfolds it and it turned into a giant scythe "Crescent Rose is not a Gardening Tool, (D/N)! And of course I am happy with her! I just really like seeing new ones, it's like meeting new people...but better." She said sadly as she folded her weapon back.

Yang laughed, pulled her hood over her head and said "Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some friends of your own?"

"But why would I need friends when I have you two?" Ruby said as she pulls over her hood, she looks at Yang and (D/N).

"Don't worry Master Ruby! Me and your sister are always by your side no matter what!" The Battle Droid said with confidence, before glancing at the Blonde girl. "...right Master Yang?"

Yang Chuckled before replying, "(D/N), you don't have to call us Master all the time, just calls us for our real names, and plus..."  Yang said as a crowd of people appeared behind her surprising (D/N).

'WHERE THE FRAG ARE THESE PEOPLE COMING FROM?!' (D/N) exclaimed in his mind.

"...Well actually my friends are here. Gotta go catch up. Bye you two!" Yang and her friends rushed past them and towards Beacon. While RB-224 and Ruby was spinning around until they got dizzy.

"Woah, woah, I can't see anything! WAH!" He said until he fell on the ground dizzy.

"Wait! Where are you going? Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms...Do we have dorms...I don't know what I'm doing." she was taking a few steps back until she crashed into a cart filled with luggages.

When (D/N) stood up and was about to help her, a female voice said "What are you doing?!"

(D/N) looked over and saw a girl in a white outfit, and it's non other than Weiss Schnee.