Chapter 5: Initiation PT2

~Location: Emerald Forest~

In the deep parts of Emerald Forest, there lies a huge pit with no Grimms on sight, but are to what remains is a huge ship was a massive transport and supply ship. The ship was over one thousand meters wide and housed several hangar bays, which could accommodate multiple landing craft to transport infantry to the battlefield. It stores over five million metric tons of cargo, it was primarily used for arms and resupply shipments to the organic defense armies.

It was 908.78 meters long and 910.35 meters tall, while its armored hull and barbell shape afforded a width of 1257.32 meters.

This ship is none other than the Separatist Supply Ship!

(Just imagine its in Emerald Forest)

The reason why it has been hidden and never been discovered by the people of Remnant or the Atlas Military is because the plantation and trees around the Supply Ship grew in such fast rate that it surrounds the whole vessel keeping it hidden from everyone, making it look like a hill with trees around it.

What remains in the vessel is full of 300,000 deactivated Battle Droids while hundreds of them are still active and working on the ship, many AATs that are still in good condition, and a few Separatist Shuttles.

Inside the bridge of the Supply Ship there is seen is someone sitting in the command chair, and that someone is a Nemodian who in the moment sitting on his chair of the Bridge. And he goes by the name of Thun Umda, he is one of the surviving Separatist commanders of the CIS, and has escaped the empire with only a handful of a few organics 20 Genosians, 6 Nemodian and 2 Duros.

Even though they crashed landed on Remnant with no hopes to return to space, they still have the Supply ship to act as a stronghold, thanks to the Geonsians they were able to repair any damage of the ship making it fully functional, with the help ...

Even though they crashed landed on Remnant with no hopes to return to space, they still have the Supply ship to act as a stronghold, thanks to the Geonsians they were able to repair any damage of the ship making it fully functional, with the help of Nemodians who upgraded the Battle Droid's software overtime to make the Battle Droids to be effective in Battle. And also they are lucky enough that there's a dust mine close to them rich with different kinds of dust, the Nemodians also experimented on the dust to see if they can turn dust into Tibiana Gas, or an alternative power source powerful than dust, fortunately they are successful.