Chapter 9: Jaundice and Catnip

~Location: Miss Goodwitch's class~

(D/N) is in Miss Goodwitch's combat classroom observing the fight of the students, with Glynda and Trevor doing the same. The students presented there are Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Team CDRL and other teams that were on the combat class room.

And it's a fight between Jaune Arc and Cardin Winchester, with his Droid Companion sitting on his shoulder, Pithead.

Cardin just watched with his mace perched up on his shoulder, as his opponent gets in a fighting stance

Cardin laughed at Jaune, and just as he was about to get into a fighting stance, an idea came in mind and he took a glance at his the Pit Droid sitting on his shoulder before smirking.

And just as Jaune is about to charge froward, Cardin looks at Miss Goodwitch and calls out, "You know, I'll forteilt..."

Glynda looks surprise by this, "Excuse me? Why?"

"I don't feel like fighting at moment, I'll just let Pithead take my place ..."

Trevor then interjects, "...I recommend you give us a reason why?"

Cardin just smirked, "I want to see how powerful our droid companions can be, after all despite Pithead's size I want to see how good of a fighter he is..."

Glynda and Trevor looks at each other before looking back at Cardin and nodding in approval.

Cardin then looks to his Droid Companion, "...Show him what you're made of Pithead!"

If Pithead has a face he would be smirking.

"Don't worry master, this weakling will see the might of Team CDRL!"

Pithead hops off his master Shoulder as he stood ready to face Jaune Arc.

Jaune sees this and said, "...this will be easy..."

"Hah, size doesn't matter Meatbag!" Pithead declared as he gets in a fighting stance as they wait for Glynda or Trevor to signal the fight.

Glynda signals the fight, neither combatants moved.