TCOR: Top 10 Facts/Behind-The-Scenes of "The Clanker of Remnant"

Hey guys! BD1106 here! After making chapter 9, I believe it's time I give you guys top 10 Facts/Behind-The-Scenes of "The Clanker of Remnant." LET'S BEGIN!

Fact#1 (The Title)
- When making a title for "The Clanker of Remnant" originally it was suppose to be called as "Team RWBY's Companion" but I changed it since I think "The a Clanker of Remnant" sounds fitting.

Fact#2 (Prologue: Crash Landing at an Academy)
- When I was making the Prolouge, originally the story was suppose to start off with the Droid Reader crash landing into a Beacon Academy in Emerald Forest, where he would be discovered by Team RWBY.

Fact#3 (A Family Bonding Element)
- The idea to have a Male!Droid Reader centered around a Family or sibling setting was inspired by Lego Star Wars: Freemakers adventures. And I think it sounds like a good dynamic to have that Family bond in the story, and an added bonus with the Reader being a Droid being around an organic family that treats him equally sounds interesting.

Fact#4 (RO-GR or Roger inspiration)
- Obviously, for anyone who watches Lego Star Wars: Freemakers Adventures, this story was inspired by LEGO Star Wars: Freemaker Adventures' Battle Droid Character, RO-GR or Roger.

Fact#5 (Other Droids in Remnant)
- Originally, It was suppose to be (D/N) and CD/N) to be the only droids in Remnant, but after some thinking I thought adding creative liberties by bringing in more droids to the story to act as companions to the Team of Huntsmen and Huntresses, since it would be unfair if Team RWBY and JNPR are the only ones to have Droid Companions in Beacon.

Fact#6 (Team JNPR's B2-Series Super Battle Droid)
- Originally Team JNPR's Droid Companion was suppose to be a Modified B2-Series Super Battle Droid, named Wrecker but I decided to have viewers vote which Droid that Team JNPR should have as a companion since it's would interesting to which Droid really fits them.

Fact#6 (Team JNPR's B2-Series Super Battle Droid)- Originally Team JNPR's Droid Companion was suppose to be a Modified B2-Series Super Battle Droid, named Wrecker but I decided to have viewers vote which Droid that Team JNPR should have as a compa...

Fact#7 (Beacon's Droid Companions)
- Just like in Fact#6, I have plans give each professor and teams to give each Team their own Droid Companions, like the Teams of Huntsmen and Huntresses in Training will get Droids that can fight (e.i. B1s, B2s, BX, etc), while the Professors gets droids that help them teach the teams and fights aswell.

Fact#8 (Team CRDL's Droid)
- OKAY, I know many of you will be angry at this! When I was thinking of giving a droid companion to Team CRDL, it was suppose to be... a Destroyer Droid/Droideka named Spike-Shell. And I know many of you would be angry if I give them that, and just like in fact#6 I decided to put in a vote for their Droid Companion, which will be Pithead, and I decided the against the idea of letting Droidekas be Droid Companions since they seem used by Security Purposes. Here's of what Spike-Shell looks like and this is his appearance;

Spike-Shell

Spike-Shell's Ability

Fact#9 (Droid Staff of the Beacon Academy)- Beacon Academy has a droid staff, such as the Professors' Tactical Droids and OOM-Command Droids companions and their routines are aid to the Professors in teaching students, and since these Droids have ...

- Beacon Academy has a droid staff, such as the Professors' Tactical Droids and OOM-Command Droids companions and their routines are aid to the Professors in teaching students, and since these Droids have experience in war and strategy that would be beneficial to the future protectors.

- Beacon Academy has Droid Security force, aside from Huntsmen and Huntresses, they have a Droid Security Force that's composed of B1s, B2s, BXs, Droidekas, etc. Their purpose is to protect Beacon from intruders while Students are sleeping or attending class.

- Ozpin has his personal own droid security force, which is mainly compose of a huge squadron of B2-Series Super Battle Droid, BX-Commando and Destroyer Droids, he keeps place them in the most valuable areas in Beacon.

Fact#10 ((D/N) Meeting Team RWBY)
- Originally, I thought of letting the Reader meet Team RWBY when they are doing their initiation, but I scrapped that idea since I think it would ruin the reader family or sibling dynamic, between the reader and Team RWBY, since I plan to make the reader a brother-figure to them, not a Droid made for war. So I went with what I thought suits best.

_____________________________________________

Well, that's all! I hope you enjoy it and stay tune for the next chapter!