Chapter 4: Initiation PT1

3rd POV

RB-224/(D/N) is seen is in recharge mode and folded up (like the one in the Phantom Menace). But what woke him is a certain ginger Girl.

"Wake up, lazy bum!" Nora said excitedly, waking up her friend also waking up RB-224 without knowing it.

'Do organics have to be this loud?!' (D/N) thought irritated by this, so he unfold himself up, before standing up in full height, and looks at source of the noise.

As the boy sighed, the girl was zipping around him

"It's morning! It's morning! It's morning!" Nora said excitedly.

(D/N) deadpans at this, but he looks to see that his masters are still asleep, so he walks over to them and starts shake them to wake them up, but not far behind it also got Nora's attention.

"Oh! A robot!" Nora said excitedly, Ren looks at her direction to see a Battle Droid waking up his masters.

"Hm...It doesn't look like it's from Atlas though..." Ren said.

"Oh! Can it make pancakes?!"

~Small Timeskip~

In the bathroom.

"I can't believe that we've been at Beacon for a fully twenty four hours not that I thought we'd get kicked out or anything. I mean you are the perfect student and I'm well me, but that's crazy, you know?" Nora said with her combing her hair, while Ren was brushing his teeth.

~Small Timeskip~

Back in the ballroom.

"We've been friends for soooooo long what are the odds we'd still be together? Well, not together together, not that I'm not saying you're not handsome. You are handsome, but that would just be weird right?" Nora continued talking while combing her hair as Ren was tying up his sleeping bag, also RB-224 happens to be fixing up his master's sleeping bag.

'Hm... is this what General Grievous felt when we don't stop talking...I can see why...' RB-224 thought as he finish packing up the two sleeping bags.

Nora stops talking and finishes combing her hair and sees (D/N) finish packing up the two sleeping bags.

"Ren! Look it's that robot again!" She pointed at the B1 Battle Droid.

Ren finishes tying his sleeping bag an looks at her direction.

"So it is..."

"We should say hi to it!" Nora suggested.

"Nora, if they are anything like the Atlas Androids you know they don't-" Ren didn't finish when her childhood friend ran towards the B1 Battle Droid stopping right behind him.

"-talk..." Ren sighs and follows her, and stops right beside her.

Nora looks at what's the Droid doing, then (D/N) feels a presence behind him and looks to see Nora.

"Hi! I'm Nora! Nora Valkyrie!" She greeted happily.

"Nora, I don't they can tal-" Ren was interrupted again, this time by the Battle Droid.

"Greetings, I am RB-224, also known as (D/N) nice to meet you!" (D/N) introduces as he has his arm stretch.

"-talk..." Ren said surprise by this.

"See Ren! It talks! And it's voice is funny..." Nora said.

"Hey, I took to offense to that!" (D/N) said in annoyance.

Nora just laughs while Ren is a surprise that a machine expresses emotions, based on the annoyed tone.

"So what brings you organics here?"