You're All I Ever Wanted (Kellic)

Kellin POV

Mom! I shouted from my bedroom. "What do you need,love" she replied. I can't find my phone. "Look under your bed and hurry up or you'll be late for school". She said school in an excited tone, and I know exactly why. Do I have to go, I whined looking under the bed for my phone. "Yes Kell- FOUND IT! I screamed cutting her off from her mini lecture about how school is important. You see, I just moved to San Diego from because my mom got a new, better job offer. We were a pretty wealthy family of two, but I never really made any real friends. They all just came around me to be seen with me and be in hopes that people would listen to them like they listened to me. I'd say I was pretty popular, but I didn't make people feel bad. I was the nice, attractive, popular guy. My father left when I was just a child. He found out that my mom made a decent amounts of money back in Miami, but she told him to stay away from us. "Kells, this new school would be a new start for you, she said in a calm tone. I know mom it's just, what if I don't make any friends at all? I asked hoping she would feel some sympathy and let me stay. "Don't be silly kellin! You'll make a lot of friends! Girls will fall head over heels for you, she said and wiggled her eyebrows. When she said 'Girls' I cringed. My mom knows I'm gay and hates it when she tries to hook me up with 'Girls'. Even the name sounds like it haves cooties. Me and my moms relationship is very close. We're like two girls that's Bestfriends, rather than son and mother. We go to the mall together and point out cute boys and I give her my opinion on what she wears and stuff. "Kellin comon it's time for you to go" she said. I ran down stairs trying to put on my shoe and eat some breakfast. I just ended up grabbing a handful of bacon and said my goodbyes and grabbed my car keys. I started up my range rover and drove to school with a gps. I sang along to 'Teenage Dirtbag' by Wheatus. 'His boyfriends a dick, and he brings a gun to school'! I singed adding my own version. 'And he'd simply kick, my ass if he knew the truth!' I got so carried away I didn't notice I was in the school parking lot. I found a place in the front so it would be easy to find my car and stopped it. I say in my car thinking to my self 'Welcome to a place that girls flirt with you and people who can't read volunteer to read'. I laughed at my thoughts and finally hopped out my car. There was a few people staring at me and complimenting me on my car and shoes. "Yo, those Jordans are rad!" Some guys told me, complimenting my taxi twelve jordans. Thanks I muttered. He ran up to me as I made my way through the entrance. "I'm Justin by the way" he said. I'm Kellin, Kellin Quinn, I said. "Well nice to meet you Kellin Quinn. You can consider me as a friend and if you need anything you could just ask me" he said. Thanks, and sure will, I replied. It was pretty early when I got there but that means more time to get to my class. Hey! I called out to Justin. I showed him my schedule and asked him if he'll take me to my first class, English. As I walked in I could hear people talking about a 'new student'. In my mind I was thinking It's Kellin fuckers. I took my seat in the middle of the class. As everyone else started coming in the classroom was pretty full. The teacher came in and said 'Goodmorning class'! High pitched and excitedly. We seem to have a new student but I'll get to him as soon as Victor gets in. She said his name with an expressionless face and a voice of disgust. I guess I have to stay away from this victor kid eh, I thought to myself. One minute later, a guy with long, brown, curly, shoulder length hair came in with a black fitted shirt and some black skinnies. He also had on some black vans and a maroon snapback turned backwards. He was hella attractive. I guess it was the 'Victor Kid' by the look on the teachers face. "Sorry I'm late, victor said with a smirk on his face. His gaze shifted towards me and he smirked, a pimp smirk. I felt my palms get sweaty as he made his way towards me and say behind me. I felt his stare him the back of my head and my cheeks started heating up. "Okay class" the teacher said. We have a new student and I would like him to stand and introduce himself " She said. I was really nervous but stood anyways. I could feel peoples eyes burning into my skin. I could hear girls whisper about how sexy I looked and my eyes. I could hear guys telling each other about how my shoes were cool and how perfectly my hair fits in a beanie? They must be in the same boat to rainbow land as me. 'I'm kellin Quinn, I spoke. I moved here from Miami because my mom got a better job offer, I'm 17, my favorite color is green and I love pizza.' I got the unexpected and got a round of applause from the whole classroom. I seen the teacher smiling and girls swooning. I seen guys nodding their heads as if they respected me. "Nice to meet you Kellin!" the teacher said. "You may now take your seat". As I sat down, victor leaned up to my ear and told me how cute my 'little butt' was. My eyes widened and I didn't bother to turn around. I faced forward thinking how nice we would look together. Or he could just be messing around with me. Yeah, he has to. No guy like him would want a guy like me, just no way. As the teacher was talking, telling us what we will do tomorrow. As the bell rang I was the first to jump out of my seat and put my things away, but some kids made it to the door before I did. As I was finished bending over packing, victor walked past and tapped my butt. I gasped and turned about to see him you the door smirking at me. I stood there shocked until I realized this was real and I needed to hurry and get to my next class. ' I wonder what's his deal' I thought as I walked to my next class.

-----------

FIRST FANFIC IM CRYING! Comment and tell me how I did and if it's good! Make sure to vote hehe (^ω^)I will update soon every week!🌾🌺
~Ashanti