Chapter 13

•Kellin POV•

I woke up with bright lights above me. I covered my face to stop my eyes from burning. I nearly had an heart attack when I heard a sniffling sound from beside me. "K-kellin?" I heard a voice from beside me say.

I turned my head over to see who it was, and it was a sight that crushed my heart into a million pieces. It was my mother. She had a face full of tears, and bags under her eyes like she haven't slept for days. All I could do was feel guilty about putting her through this.

"It's me mom" I said in a croaky voice smiling a little. "What happened?" I asked with regret in my eyes. I couldn't remember anything except for walking in on oli and vic doing... it.

"Mike t-told me he went to the house to check on you, but you didn't answer. He said he climbed through the window and looked around the house for y-you. He.. he found you floating in the bathtub water" she told me and instantly started crying. A stray tear left my eye and rolled down my cheek.

I felt more than bad when she cried in front of me. I haven't seen her cry like that since my dad left, but she was a strong woman and got through that.

I was the only man in her life, and I just had to f.uck up her feelings again. I'm just a little b.itch, but what I need to understand is that I didn't do it on purpose. It was like I couldn't control myself, like something was pushing me down and sitting on my chest.

"I love you so much Kellin, but I have to go to work now" she said checking her phone. "I promise I'd be back for you. You're the only reason I haven't have up on life" she said wiping her tears and smiling. I felt special and warm on the inside. "I love you too mom" I said smiling and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

She left the room, and I was stuck there in complete silence trying to dwell on what happened.

Suddenly, the door opened and a doctor walked in. He was beautiful, more than beautiful. He was stunning. "How are you feeling Mr. Quinn?" he asked. I shuffled around a bit. "I-I'm good, but I could be better" I said silently cursing myself for stuttering.

I just couldn't stop smiling when he looked at me. "I'm Dr. Ben Bruce" he said with a thick, beautiful accent. I smiled a smile that showed my whole row of teeth. I felt a connection with him. He sat down at a desk and started scribbling things down on a sheet of paper.

My mind started wandering as I thought about the beautiful man. "He looks like he'd be a great fuck" I thought to myself. Out of nowhere, I heard a chuckle. I looked up to see Ben smirking at me.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked him. "Yup" he replied popping the 'p' sound at the end. My cheeks started heating up and I felt hella embarrassed.

"Ah, there's no need to be embarrassed mate. Your teenage hormones are just... how do I say this.. hungry." he said laughing. I wished I could just disappear into thin air from the embarrassment I was feeling right now. I looked around at anything to avoid having eye contact with him.

"I-I-I" I started but I had no idea what to say. I guess he must have read that I was here from attempt of suicide because he walked over to me and say down next to me. My cheeks were flushed and I couldn't stop the smile that was on my face.

He looked me in the eyes and pushed the hair that was in my face behind my ear. "You're better than that beautiful" he said and kissed me softly on my temple. My stomach exploded with a partying zoo.

"That was the most adorable thing that's ever been done to me" I told him with a small smile. He gave a small laugh and there was a knock on the door.

At the door was mike, carrying flowers. "Hey Kelly-Bear" he said to me smiling. I instantly smiled at him appearance. "Hello whiskey hands" I said laughing my a.ss off at the name. "Yeah haha very funny" he said sarcastically.

Ben got up and nodded towards mike as he left the room. "D.amn Kells who was that?" he asked smirking at me. "I bet you two been in here eye f.ucking each other" he said in a playful tone making me laugh.

"These are for you" he said handing me the flowers. "Aw, mike these are beautiful! Who're they from?" I asked with a small smile. Mike scratched the back of his neck nervously. "They're from vic" he said nervously and uneasy.

"Oh okay" I said and kept the flowers smiling. Mike let out a sigh of relief when I accepted them. "How is he doing?" I asked him. "He's been moping around emotionless all day Kells" he started. "He needs you... he loves you" mike said.

"If he loves me, why would he put me through this, mike? Just why. What did I do to him? When and where did I go wrong?" I said crying all over again.

"I don't know Kells, I don't know" he replied.

_____________

Sorry it's kinda short guys. BIG shoutout to @Daisyboo4you on Instagram for showing her love to me and my story on her Instagram❤️ I love you all and you're very appreciated.

Check out my Instagram @piercethepussies and if you ever want to talk about anything, I'm here. My kik is @shantibelievee😊 *There will be a make up chapter for this* Votes and comments are really appreciated. ❤️❤️

Ben Bruce from Asking Alexandria though ❤️🙌