Chapter 8

•WARNING TRIGGERING•

Kellin POV

"Vic?" I asked in a shaky voice and wide eyes. I seen a stray tear coming from his eye and instantly knew that he must've saw us.

After that, he ran away. He was running as fast as he could to get away from me, but I wasn't going to let that happen. I ran after him as he ran through groups of kids and turned corners. Finally, he stopped in front of a bathroom to look around and see if I was there. I ducked behind a group of students as I kept watching him.

He entered the bathroom and I waited in the janitors closet until the hallways were clear. When the halls were clear, I walked out and shut the door quietly.

I made my way up to the bathroom and walked in quietly, listening to see if anybody else was in here. I heard nothing but the faint sound of tears and sniffing.

I walked up to the stall that it was coming from. As I knocked on the door, someone replied with an "Occupied" and I instantly knew vic was in there.

"Vic open the door" I said. "No" he replied. "Vic" I said sternly hoping he would give in.

He slowly opened the door and what I seen was horrific. The vic was, with puffy red eyes and open, fresh cuts all over his arms. "I trusted you" he said with hurt and regret in his voice.

I was too shocked to even move or speak. My eyes were wide and I was on the verge of crying. "I trusted you" he repeated again chuckling a bit. "I fucking trusted you Quinn" he replied again with anger in his voice.

"I-I-I" I stuttered. "I-I didn't mean to hurt you like this" I said falling to the floor on my knees. I put my head in my hands and struggled to breathe.

I never thought I would be the reason someone would want to do this to their-self. I felt like a monster. "Vic" I said with tears running down my eyes horridly. "No" he shouted crying louder and louder by the second.

"I-I really want t-to talk to y-you" I said trying to hold my sobs. I looked to the floor and seen the razor that vic used to hurt himself.

Vic's face was swollen from all the crying and he was drifting off a little. I scooped him up bridal style and walked out of the building with him. I put him in the back seat of my car and placed a kiss on his forehead. I took off my sweater and put it around his sleeping figure.

I started to drive back to my house. On the ride there, a million things were running through my mind.

"Why would vic want to be with someone like me?"

"Why is vic angry with me but we never actually went out?"

"And who was that song about?"

The lyrics of the song came into my head as I thought about them more and more. That song had to be about someone. Someone that he loved but they left him.

"Maybe he was singing out what someone said to him" vic replied from the back seat startling me a bit.

"You're up" I said and flashed a small smile through the rear view mirror. Vic say up and grabbed his head. I looked up at him through the mirror as he looked at his arms with an emotionless face.

"I'm sorry" he said quietly. "Don't be, it's alright" I said. I seen him nodding his head slowly. He stopped and laid down again.

As we pulled up to my house, I got out of the car and opened the door for vic. I carried him bridal style again and I shut the doors and walked up to my house. As I unlocked the door, I went up to my room and laid him down on the bed carefully like he was a piece of fragile glass. I grabbed the first aid kit from the bathroom and cleaned and bandaged the open wounds.