Chapter 11

Kellin POV

I chewed on my bottom lip as i thought about myself. "Am I a slut?"  i thought  to myself chuckling. The doorbell rang knocking me out of  my thoughts. I ran down the stairs and danced my way to the door. I began smiling to myself  as i thought of who it would be. My mind kept saying "dick, dick, dick". I stopped at the door and burst out laughing at the thought. Sooner than later i got myself together and answered the door with a wide smile. But that smile was soon gone when i seen who it was.

"What do you want" i said to oli in an emotionless voice. "To spend time with you." he replied with a smirk. "Well i dont want to spend time with you, or see you for that matter of fact" i said and tried to close the door. He stuck his foot out and blocked the door from closing. I sighed and gave him a death glare. "So im suspecting you know what happened" he said and stared at his feet. "Yes, i do and id appreciate it if you'd f.uck off" i spat at him.

"Look Kellin it meant nothing to me i swear" he said trying to defend himself. "IM just so lonely and the third wheel in every situation and just needed someone" he began to rant. I looked around awkwardly as he started ranting all over again. "Kellin you mean so much to me and-" he said but before he could finish, i said "Save your breath Oliver i dont want to hear it. I dont thik this is going to work out anymore and we should just be friends", saying anything to get myself out of this awkward conversation. "But Kellin-" he started again. 

"Im nice enough to forgive and forget and even be friends with you and you still wont stop ranting" i said more than unimpressed. Finally he stopped ranting, but quickly started crying. I knew it couldnt be about me because we weren't even together long enough to cry, but what i felt with vic was much stronger. Thats why i cried if you guys were wondering. I let him in and sat down next to him on the couch.

"Shhh" i tried to comfort him but his sobs weren't quieting. I began to sing a song called She dont like the lights (google it babes). As i sang, his sobs started quieting down and he was breathing at a normal rate. I started humming softly afterwards and held on to him.

"Do you want to talk about whatever is bothering you?" i asked him. "y-yes i t-think i really need to talk to someone about it" he said slowly. "Is it about me" i wondered. "N-no" he stuttered out. "Then what is it" i asked carefully.

"You k-know about what happened between me and j-justin right?" he asked. "Mhm" i mumbled. "Well after... you know.. what happened, my boyfriend walked in on us" he began. "Ahh so he cheated on me before"  i thought but didnt say anything about the topic. "He yelled at us a-and Justin tried to calm him down. Justin kissed him straight in the mouth and I-It actually w-worked" he began to cry again. I felt bad for him because he actually looked broken as he spilled his thoughts to me. "The k-kiss started to get really heated and he started taking off of his clothes. T-they started doing sexual things to eachother and i just had to sit there and watch. I didnt feel welcome so i started putting my clothes on and just went to the other room. I-I felt bad for cheating and thought i owed that to him. He burst out crying again.

"I n-never thought Justin would move in with us and it w-would be like that almost everyday. I dont even get a bit of action anymore. They would go out in public and make out and id just stand there until they were done and came home to a night of sleeping in a room all alone while hearing moans and groans. He never used to kiss me in public."  he said crying.

"Comon Oli dont cry, you dont deserve this" i said while rubbing circles on his back. "I-I know" he began. "Thats why im gonna pack my things up and leave. I-im gonna take care of myself now" he said. I smiled a small smie at him. I was actually proud that he was getting himself together piece by piece by himself and starting fresh.

"Do you want me to get you a date or something? I could find you a nice guy online" i said. "No thanks i already have my eyes on a guy" he said flashing me a tiny smile. "Who's the lucky guy?" i said trying to lighten up the mood. "Its Vic. I want to fix things with him." My eyes literately popped out of my skull and i was fumming. "W-what? Dont you think you could do better?" i asked trying to get him to stay away from my man. 

"i really want to fix things with him because I  thought we left off on a bad term" he said. "Oh" was all i could say. Silence fell after that as he got up and said thanks and goodbye. After i shut the door i turned around and mumbled "This means war now Sykes" . I laughed at my thoughts and brushed it off. Theres no way Vic would choose him over me is it?... I dont think so. Not without a good fight.

I began to make me a sandwhich. I cut up the cucumbers fiercely while saying "You think you can take my man? oooh no boo. You better back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up".

My thoughts began to get a little outrageous. "Who you think you is? It better be nobody because you aint gettin' my man". After that thought i burst out laughing at myself. Better to have humor in this situation than doubt...

Authors Note

Thanks for all of your support guys! Feedback and votes would be nice. Please let me know what you think in the comments! and dont forget to check out my instagram @piercethepussies or my tumblr @shantibelievee ! Love you lots! xx