Chapter 14

•Kellin POV•

I was let out of the hospital two days early. As I waited for my mom to pick me up, I was thinking about my future.

It's almost graduation and I have no idea what to do. I was also thinking about how my life has been sh.it lately and how I was going to clean it up. I wanted a new beginning for myself, and forget about the past.

"Kellin Quinn Bostwick you're free to go" I heard a voice say. It was a nurse from the doorway. I completely hated it when they called me by my dad's last name 'Bostwick'. "It's Quinn" I said to her in a stern tone. She looked taken back, but didn't say anything.

As I walked out, I saw my mom with a smile on her face, the smile that brightened my day. We drove in silence, pulling up to the nearest Taco Bell. "Kells do you want anything?" she asked. "Of course!" I practically shouted.

As we walked in, I spotted Oliver and Vic in one of the booths. "Remember what you told yourself kellin, forget about the past" I silently told myself. I didn't let vic or oli get in the way of being happy... or atleast I thought I did.

When the food came, I begged my mom to take it for take out. I couldn't Handle being in the same place as them. I felt nauseous, and most of all angry. As we walked out, I took a look back and spotted Vic staring at me with sad eyes. That was it. I needed a release. After I finished eating at home, I went out.

I needed something to help me forget, so I convinced my mom to let me leave the house. I knew it was a long shot, but it was worth it. As I pulled up to a gay club, I could see the lights and hear the blaring music.

"ID?" the security guard asked me. I handed him the fake ID mike made for me. "Damn does he have skills" I thought as the security guard stepped aside for me to enter.

I was met with sweaty, dancing bodies, loud music, and flashing lights. THEY EVEN HAD A MALE STRIPPER! A F.UCKING STRIPPER! "ooh is this night gonna be something" I sang to myself as I was walking to the bar.

"What may you like?" the waiter asked. He was buff, but a good kind of buff. "Just some shots" I told him. He gave me a second look and then said "You look kinda young to be here don't ya think". I looked at him with a serious face, "I get that alot".

As the shots were placed in front of me, I couldn't stop taking them. I took 1.. Then 2.. Then 3.. then I just lost count. A different kind of drink was placed in front of me. "I didn't order this" I told him pointing at the drink. "Yeah but he did" he said pointing to a guy on the side of the bar.

I squinted my eyes as I looked at him. He looked so familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger On it. As he came closer, I could see him clearer, but not much considering I'm basically sh.it faced.

"Hey mate" he said to me with a wink. I blushed at his sudden action. "It's me Ben" he said smiling. "Ooh that's where I remember you from" I told him laughing. "Yeah, what brings you here babe" he asked. I couldn't help but blush and practically throw myself at him.

I drank the drink he ordered for me and said "Are we f.ucking, or no". I was surprised at my sudden confidence, but my drunken state didn't let it show. "Well, it's up to you" he said biting his lip. I was well aware of what I was doing now, and I wouldn't let a good f.uck like this go to waste.

"Let's do it then" I said taking in another shot. I drank like 5 more before I got in my car and followed him to his house, thankfully without crashing. His house was luxurious, considering he was a doctor.. so it was no surprise. As we walked in, he pushed me up against the door and kissed me hard. We stayed like that for atleast 10 mimutes until I texted my mom and told her I'm spending the night at a friends.

After that our clothes were being thrown off and it was one hell of a night to remember. I moaned as he sucked my neck and gripped my a.ss. He was being dominate, and I loved every second of it.

He ushered me to his room, which was as beautiful as the outside of the house. I turned around and kissed him as he walked us to his bed.

All I could remember of that night is moaning, groaning, multiple orgasms, teasing, slapping skin, and me riding him like a horse.

I also remembered the way he was so caring and gentle at the end. He cuddled into me as we fell asleep facing eachother.

As I woke up, he was still facing me with his lips and lip ring looking more good than ever. His sleeping face was one that I adored more than anything.. except vic. But I have to move on. I can't keep mourning about him, and I won't.

He stirred in his sleep, and opened his eyes revealing a beautiful color that I could name. "Goodmorning" he said. I returned it and kissed his lips. His sweet, soft, full lips.

"He really was a great fuck"" I thought to myself while looking down with my eyebrows bitter together. "Oh really?" he asked me smiling. "Did I say that out loud?" I said blushing.

"Yes you did and gladly I can say the same out you" he said kissing me deeply.

*Please read below*

-----_________-------_________

Do you guys think kell finally found his lover??? Woo! But there's twists and turns so stay tuned!

ALSO IM GOING TO PUT THIS STORY ON HOLD FOR A BIT AFTER THE 26th TO CREATE A HALLOWEEN STORY OF KELLIN AND KATELYNNE QUINN!!! MAKE SURE YOU LOOK FOR IT BC ITS GOING TO BE THE BOMB! 5 chapters top (put into one) Feedback and votes would be awesome!