chapter 12

Vic POV

I heard a knock on my window. I remember that no one has ever done that but your truely Oliver. I ignored it and continued laying there. It got louder and louder. I groaned and got up to answer it. As soon as i opened it oli came in and kissed me. All the sparks and emotions that i used to feel when we were together came back, but they werent the right ones.

I pushed him off of me and he gave me a puppy dog face. "What the f.uck do you thing you're doing?!" i practically growled at him. All of a sudden his face filled with tears and he was crying recklessly. "V-Vic i nned you. Ever since i let you go, i've felt like shit. " he said sobbing. "I-I want to be serious about this relationship." he said. That angered me.

"If you want to be serious about this relationship you should have been a long time ago" i said fumming. "V-vic im so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I should have been and i admit that i was a stupid prick back then.. But this is now"  he said sounding guilty. "Well you did hurt me and i just cant oli" i said. "I think we should move on and forget about us. We're both hurt and i dont or need to be in that same place again" i said trying to sound as nice as i can.

"Vic please i said i was sorry and i just want you back. Honestly." he said drying his tears a bit. "i-i dont know" i started but before i could get anything else out his lips were on mine. All the emotions and sparks that i was to feel were most definatly back. I grabbed his neck and kissed him harder. Everything was happening so fast and emotionally that i didnt even think about what i was doing, and the guilt ill have afterwards.

He brought his hand to the front of my jeans and started palming my growing member. I moaned out loud and  grabbed him butt. He let out a soft groan and before i knew it he jumped into my arms and i, the short, strong, muscular, mexican guy was holding him up. He tangled his fingers in my hair and pulled on it. i threw him on the bed and landed on top of him. I kissed him hard and gripped his hips. 

i pulled back and reached for my phone. I turned my calls off so we didnt have any distractions. I placed it on the night stand at an angle and started recording. I came back to oli and started kissing him. "Are you recording?" he asked giggling. "Mhm" was all i said as i started attacking his neck. 

When I pulled back, he flipped us over, so he was on top. He kissed me forcefully as he straddled me. I moaned on him lips and i felt him smile against my lips. He went down to my neck and surprisingly remembered where my soft spot was. I moaned out loud as he kissed, bit, and sucked on the spot. 

"O-oh oli" i moaned out as he started kissing down my stomach and to my hip bones. He stopped in front of my jeans and started smiling. "We're gonna be famous like Kim kardashian and Ray J"  he said earning a chuckle from me. He started to pull down my pants and my member sat straight up. Oli smiled at me as he started stroking me slowly.

"F-f.ucking faster oli" i moaned out looking down at him, and without warning, he took me all the way in. "OOOH" i screamed out. I gripped my fingers in his hair and started thrusting myself up in his mouth. I gave him no time to breathe while i did it. He pulled back and took his clothes off. I missed his warmth immediately.

He came back and sat on my member, making it harder if that was even possible. I reached over the night stand and grabbed a condom and some lube. oli snatched it from me smiling as he tore the wrapper open with his teeth. Honestly, it was a hot sight.

He rolled the condom on me and squirted some lube on his hands. He started massaging my member, making my whole body shake. He let go and lined himself up with my d.ick. He pushed down was i honestly felt like i was on cloud nine. He was so warm and tight, every mans dream. We both was a moaning mess as we did it all afternoon still recording.

______

Kellin POV 

I called mike over because vic wasnt answering his phone. I found out that mike was over his friends house, but he came anyways. I heard a knock on my door and knew it was mike. "Whats up" he asked casually. I let him in and to him my problem. "Vic isnt answering his phone" i told mike pouting a bit. He chuckled and said Vic must be sleep.

"Do you mind if we stop by your place together so i could check up on him?" i asked shyly. "Sure man, lets go"  he said. I took us to his house with my car because he didnt have one, only  vic did. 

When we got there, we shut our doors at he same time and walked up to the house. As he unlocked the door, we were met by the sounds and smell of sex. "Dude well give me a camera and call me Adam i didnt know your parents still do the frickle frackle" i said laughing.

Mikes face held sympathy as the words came out of his mouth. "My parents are still at work. They dont get off until midnight." he said. My heart clenched in my chest and i felt broken. "W-what?" i asked. "S-so you mean?.." i asked knowingly. He just nodded and shrugged. "We'll have to see" he said.

We crept up the stairs and stoped in front of vics door. "Im gonna be in my room. If anything goes wrong ill be out here, okay?" mike whispered to me. I nodded as he made his way to his room. I heard all the moaning and groaning. I felt stupid. I never thought he would do something like this to me, but he did. I didnt have enough strength to open the door, but i did.

As i opened it they both looked up at me. Vics eyes were wide and oli had an 'I got him first' look. "Surprise muthafucka" i said and turned aay like the boss ass bitch i was. I couldnt let something like that get to me but i did. As i was walking down the hallway vic was running towards me screaming my name. That caused me to run as fast as i could. I was by the door and he was right behind me catching up. 

I ran outside and into my car. I locked the doors and sped away as fast as i could.

.........

Once i was home i broke down and sank to the floor. I was in so much pain right now and i had so many questions and things to say. I picked myself up and ran myself a hot bubble bath. I got in and relaxed. The bath didnt help at all. All it did was make things fall down 100x harder on me. I started sinking down the water. I couldnt see anything and soon blackness over came me. I felt at home. I felt happy.. but i knew my mom wouldnt.

__________

THIS IS NOT THE END PEOPLE. Updates are fun c: Please give me feedback and votes if you liked it. Sorry if there is any mis-spellings in here i was rushing. Remember, i love you all <3 check out my instagram if you dare :) @piercethepussies !! <3