Chapter 2

KELLIN POV

The rest of the day was boring. I was considered the new kid and everybody would stare. It was becoming a bit uncomfortable. After math class was lunch. Ahh that sounds good after those horrid classes. After I finished packing my stuff I left. I asked for directions to the lunch room, which I really didn't want to do. As I was walking there, I spotted vic with a group of boys. 'Shit', I thought to myself. my heart was beating horridly as I tried to hide my face. "Yo Kellin" vic said to me as I tried to walk past. I froze and didn't know what to do. "Don't be shy we won't bite" he said. I turned to face him and made a little smile. He walked over to me and dragged me by the wrist over to them. "Guys this is Kellin, the new kid I've been telling you about" he said and bit his lip. I was staring at him and he smirked. 'What have I gotten into', I thought and swallowed the lump in my throat. "That's Mike, Jaime, and Tony" he said and pointed them out. 'Im kellin, I said and gave a little wave. Jaime looked me up and down and whispered something to tony. Tony nodded in agreement and smirked. "You've got yourself a sexy one vic" Jaime said. My eyes widened in shock. On the inside I was panicking. "And I'm the only one who could have him" vic said. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me into him. I gasped and looked at him with wide eyes. He leant by my ear and whispered "You have beautiful eyes and I great ass" he said and bit on my earlobe. I whimpered and my breath went shaky. He chuckled a bit when he knew he had me where he wanted. I- I got to g- go, I stuttered out. T-To lunch I said backing away. They looked at me in confusion, except for vic who looked like me enjoyed seeing me like this. I turned around and walked as fast as I could. I wouldn't be surprised if he made me miss lunch. I'm surprised that I wasn't hungry anymore. instead I found a bathroom and locked myself in one of the stalls. I let out deep breaths and tried to calm down a bit. I also had a little problem in my pants now. I groaned and pulled my zipper down. I grabbed my dick and stroked it. I was going faster and faster and was a moaning mess. I heard somebody walk in and I froze. "Hello?" they said. I remembered the voice but couldn't put my finger on who it was. Then suddenly it came. It was Justin. I couldn't go outside and talk to him like this so I stayed in the stall. 'Yeah' I said. "Kellin? Is that you? Are you okay?" he asked. 'I'm fine but the problem in my pants isn't' I blurted out. I clamped my hand over my mouth once I realized what I said. "Oh!" he said excitedly? 'That's awkward' I thought to my self. I heard footsteps leaving so I thought he left, but then I heard the main door close and foot steps coming to the stall I was in. "Its still me Kellin" he said. I had a look of confusion on my face. "Open the door and let me help you with that problem" he said seductively. I swallowed a lump in my throat and reached my hand out to open the door. And that's where the 'Fun' began.

~~~~~~

YAY FOR UPDATES!

Hey guys! Sorry for all the typos in the first chapter 😓 I'm writing on an iPod and it's kind of hard, but nothing's too hard to stop me from writing this fanfic for youuuuu💕

~Ashanti