Confrontataion (PLEASE READ)

Guys I'm gonna skip this story 3 years forward but let me tell you what happens in the next three years.
•Kellin•
Kellin joins a band called Sleeping With Sirens and they aren't all that successful yet. He still screws around with Ben (but make sure you read the next chapter carefully) and he's moved out with his mom. He lives in an apartment and sometimes think about vic and what's going on in his life. No, he and Bruce is not dating, even though Kellin wants too. Technically they are in Kellin's eyes because they talk to each other daily and f.ucks. Sometimes Kellin wants Vic back badly, but some part of him just doesn't want to from his past mistakes and how he literately broke Kellin. But in the back of Kellin's head he knows he only talks and screws around with Ben because Kellin is lonely and needs a relief.
•Vic and Oli•
Vic wants Kellin back no doubt. He's tired of getting beat because of little things like forgetting to wash the dishes or when Oliver's mad. He doesn't want to live this life style at all. Nobody knows what Oli does to vic because it's always behind closed doors and vic knows what Oliver would do to him if he told a single soul. Vic is torn apart and needs to be put back together.
•what to expect from the future chapters•
Rape, abuse, broken hearts, confrontation, boyfriend stealing, cute couple moments, trust issues, death, self hatred, mpreg-(pregnant males), and babies.
•PLEASE READ•
I have a new fanfic out "Halloween Tragedies" and I would appreciate it if you read it and have me some feedback on it because I don't know if I should continue it or not.
P.s.~ Sorry for breaking your screens..