Chapter 9

•Kellin POV•

I woke up with my arms around my favorite person. It was Saturday morning, and honestly I felt like shit from yesterday's experience.

I was also horny. I started kissing Vic's neck lightly as he stirred in his sleep, facing towards me.

"Goodmorning sleeping beauty" I said. He chuckled a bit before saying it back.

We just stared at each other in awe. I brought my face closer to his as we kept our eyes glued together. Finally, my lips connected with his. I held the back of his neck keeping him in place as I deepened the kiss.

I slid my tongue in his mouth earning a moan from him. Our tongues danced together as I flipped him over and got on top of him.

I started to grind my lower half on him as we both started moaning. I felt him hardening through his jeans, and honestly it was a turn on.

I broke the kiss as I reached over him and into the nightstand and pulled out some lube. I sat the lube down on the bed and started trailing kisses down Vic's stomach.

His breathing got heavier as I palmed his growing erection through his jeans. I pulled his pants off and started to play with the hem of his boxers.

"Please don't tease" vic said looking down at me. I smiled to myself before pulling his boxers down. I grabbed his dick and started stroking him slowly.

I took him all the way in my mouth hearing him moan out loudly. "f-fuck K-Kells " he said. I started bobbing my head up and down slowly, hearing vic panting.

His moans got louder and louder. I starting going really fast increasing my suction. "OOH F-FUCK KELLS Y-YES" he screamed out. He started thrusting himself up into my mouth. I moaned, sending vibrations through him.

I could tell by the face he was making that he was really close so I stopped. I crawled back up to vic, who had a sad look on his face, and kissed him.

"Don't... give me..... that look" I told him in between kisses. He looked even sadder when I said that. "How about you show me who's boss and punish me" I said in his ear seductively.

He started smiling, and that's when I knew I had him. He flipped us over and told me to get on my hands and knees.

I did exactly what I was told, except I had my face down, an arched back, and my ass up. I heard him flip open the bottle of lube as he rubbed it on himself.

I bit down on my lip as he grabbed my ass and started kissing it. I moaned as he licked and swirled his tongue on my hole. He pushed his tongue inside as I moaned and started swearing out loud.

"Fuck vic" I said as I gripped the sheets. He fucked me with his tongue and I was a moaning, swearing mess. It felt like I was on cloud nine until he stopped.

He started to push himself inside of me as I whimpered and looked back at him. Once he was all the way in, he started pounding into me.

I moaned out and grabbed the sheets with everything I had in me. Sooner than later, the sound of slapping skin, moans, whimpers, and groans were the only thing that could be heard.

He bent down next to my ear and bit on my earlobe. "Mmmm yes yes yes yes yes" I moaned out. He slapped my ass then started fucking me from a different angle. He hit something inside of me that made me feel weak. "DO- DO THAT AGAIN" I screamed out.

He obeyed my wishes and only fucked me in that spot, which left me in a frenzy of moans. "O-oh m-y g-g-god!" I said as my voice shook.

I felt weak but good at the same time. Vic pulled out and laid down on his back. I crawled on top of him breathing heavily as I kissed him in the mouth.

I sat up and positioned myself on top of him. I pushed down on him and moaned. "You feel so good" I said biting down on my bottom lip.

Once he was all the way in, I started moving. I bounced up and down fast. "Fuck Kells" vic said. He gripped my hips digging his Nails into them. I moaned out in pain but it was quickly replaced with pleasure. He pulled me down and thrusted up.

"Fuck yeah" I moaned out. The sound of slapping skin was soon there again. "Mmmm V-vic yeeeah!" I cried out. I bent down and attacked his lips. I sat up once again and started bouncing on him faster if that's possible.

"Hey Kellin I just wanted to know-" my mom started. She stopped dead in her tracks when she seen what was going on. Did I stop what I was doing? No. I stopped bouncing on vic and started grinding.

"Mom can you go now" I said still grinding on on vic. I held on to his stomach as I grinded myself on vic.

"But I wanted to know-" she started but was soon cut off by me. "Can you tell me later please?" I asked her. I stopped grinding on vic and started bouncing again.

"I always knew my son was a bottom" my mom said wiping a fake tear. "M-mom j-just g-go" I said in a moan. "Okay, okay I'm going. I'll be home before 12" she said.

Vic just looked at me with wide eyes. I chuckled a bit before kissing him again. "I can't believe you didn't even stop" he said smirking. "It's too pleasurable too" I said attacking his neck.

I started grinding really fast on him as I got closer to my climax. "V-vic I'm close" I said. He grabbed my dick as I grinded on him. He flicked his wrist fast and ran his thumb over my tip.

"F.uck VIC F.UCK ME" I shouted out. "mmmmmm o-oh vic" I groaned out as I came all over his hand. I wanted to give him a treat for not teasing me, so I got off and slid myself down in front of his dick.

I licked him from the base to the tip and swirled my tongue on it. I took him all the way in my mouth and pumped what I couldn't fit in.

He started squirming around and wouldn't stay still, so I held him down with one arm. When I went so far that his tip hit the back of my throat, he groaned out loudly and came in my mouth.

I suck and licked him until he came from his high. I crawled up to him kissing him in the mouth again. "I could do that more often" I told vic. "I agree" he said pecking me on the lips.

We crawled under the covers and cuddled together. Soon, vic fell asleep. I kissed him on the forehead. "I guess I'm the girl in this situation" I said to myself and chuckled.