chapter 1

Ashtrids POV
Walking down the hall, I ignore everyone and their stares. I am currently the new girl. The office lady was nice and gave me my schedule, locker number, and combo. I walk up to my locker, open it and just get my books in and my hand out of the way when it slams shut. Turning to the person who slammed it I see a blonde bimbo. Rolling my eyes I open my locker again, this time, when she goes to slam it shut.. I hit the other side causung it to fly back, hitting her. A small smile forms on my face as they screech and storm off. Finishing up at my locker, I put the books i need for the first half of school on my hip and close my locker.
  I walk into class and sit by the window in the back. I open my books, the bell rings and the teacher walks in. Another minute goes by before the door slams open and 3 guys with leather jackets storm in, not even looking at the teacher. They walk to the other side of the class room and about 3 rows from me.
  But enough of that, Let me tell you about myself. I am not a good girl, and I never plan to be. My uncles all lead different mafias. How? Well my grandfather was friends with all the leaders during his time, and none of the other mafia leaders had children. So my 5 uncles, George, Michael, Ezra, Isaac, and Jonathan, took over. Ezra being the oldest and isaac the youngest, all only a year apart from each other, took over. I am known as the Queen of the Mafia.
I have killed, tortured, and freed many people from my uncles. I know of all their movements and what they do. As well as who they are after, which right now.. Is no one.
The teacher asked a question dragging me back to reality. Everyone including myself look at the bad boys and wait for their answer. While waiting I notice something red on one of their necks. A small giggle escapes my lips after they snap at the teacher. No one but them heard it. They glared at me and all i did was tap the side of my neck looking in the ones eyes that had the "red stuff" on his neck. Confusion. Shaking my head I lean over. "It seems that some might have drawn something red on your neck." His eyes widen as he touches and looks at his fingers. They all rush out, im guessing to make sure their clean.
Leaning back in my seat with a smile, I listen to the teacher. The rest of the morning went by quietly. But now its time for lunch, YESSSS! I love food. I pull out my phone and see a text from Michael. "Im outside with food." I smile and walk outside, to a black car, with tented windows. As I approach he rolls down the window and hands out a bag of food. "Hey watch out ok? The local gang, red rose, just got a new leader about a year ago, ok?" "Alright ill be careful." I tell him. "Extra careful. We dont know who it is yet." Letting out a small laugh, I nod my head and wave goodbye as i walk to a nearby picnic table. Michael drives off and I begin to eat.
Taking my first bit, 2 guys sit infront of me. Looking up it was 2 of the bad boys. Instead of talking I eat. Finishing up, all they did was sit there and watch. The bell rings, I throw my trash away, and go to walk into the school. Before I do, they walk infront of me and stop. Turning around to face me, my face shows annoyance. "Can i help you?" I ask with a sigh. "Thank you for pointing that out to us earlier... One of our... Friends.. Decided to.. Prank us." He says as he trys to make something up. Letting another small laugh escape I look up at them and smile. "No problem... It would be embarrassing to have that there all day." With that i walk to my locker, getting the books I need and go to class.
Classes once again went by fast. And at least on of them was in each class. How lucky of me. But now its time to go home. Yayyy! Walking out of the school I call my uncle Jonathan, he is a good hacker, best out of my uncles. "Hey uncle Jonathan!" I call through the phone. "Hey sweet pea!" He calls back. I let out a chuckle, getting into my honda s2000. "Whats up sweet pea?" He asks. "Oh yea. I need to know what I can about these boys at school." "What boys?" He asks. "Last names are white, Rodgers, and Josephs. At least one of them is in each of the after lunch classes." He hums a responce and then tells me he will call me back.
I drive to my house, which my "father" got for me before moving here. He wants me as far as I can from the boys in the mafia. Because all they want is the Mafia title. Its a small 2 story house. It has 3 bedrooms, mine being the masters. My room consits of bright white walls, a black desk, and dresser, with a huge white and black canopy bed. The walls through out my house have pictures of all of my family members and group pictures. I even have some pictures with different trusted mafia members. It has a big kitchen with grey walls and granite counter tops, and the livingroom was beautiful with a L shaped couch and a TV that fits half the wall. My house is beautiful and I love it. I dont like huge houses even though I grew up it mansions. I have 3 pit bulls. Sandy (reddish brown), Mischief (dark blue/black), and Chance (bluish).
I sit on the couch and cuddle up to my babies while watching "Beat Bobby Flay". And that... Is where I fell asleep.