6

Rina POV
(A/n Warning!! NSFW!! don't liek dunt red)

"H-Hey, Rina..." "Yes, Pearlie?" "I, I..." Pearl's hands get sweaty, and her face gets darker as she studders. "I- l-love you..." She looks away as her body turns dark pink. The color drains from my face. "I-is this a d-dream? This can't be happening right now..."  "Oh my cod... I-I love you, too." The Inkling's face turns up at me and looks hopeful. She looks like a little kid, it's so adorable.

"Really? Y-you do? I didn't think anyone cou-" I cut her off as my lips close the space between hers. Pearl's eyes go wide, and then close to savor the moment. I don't stop. She puts her small hands, nails painted pink and white, on either side of my face. I quickly deepen the kiss, as she can tell. We're still at the bottom of the somewhat grand stairs. Hey, we have a really nice apartment.

Pearlie falls to the floor as I lightly lick her soft pink lips for entrance, she immediately allows, and my tongue slips inside. Our lips mingle together, exploring foreign places. Her breathing become slightly hitched. Sadly, she pulls away, only some saliva leaving note of what happened. "M-Mar... Let's go t-to my room-" "Of course."

We quickly run up the stairs and open her door. As soon as she locks it, I grab her and push her on to her bed immediately. We start exactly where we left off. We keep on going, but I stop and say "Take off your clothes, P-Pearlie.." "Y-yes." "I'll help." "Y-yeah, please, Mar." I am still on top of her, so she lays on the bed, idle. I steadily take off her smaller-than-usual shirt, slightly wet from sweat, and I toss it on the floor without a care. Pearl is now left in her pink bra. "Why do you have this? You don't even have any tiddie." "S-shut up, I'm still wearing it b-because that's p-politically correct." "Whatever." I plac my arms around her sides, and quickly unclasp the bra, and discard it. Now there is nothing concealing her chest.

She curls up her arms, kinda protecting her breasts from view. Her face is so adorable... Okay, now it's time for the pants. As I slip my hands down her pants prohastily, she gasps a cute little gasp. "Pearlie, that's adora-" "D-don:t call me a-adorable..." "Heh..." I pull her shorts down, and they reveal matching panties. "Aw, matching~" Pearl's face gets redder by the milisecond. I repeat the same with her underwear, and toss them out. She now has nothing but air between us concealing her.

"Oh my God..." I touch her chest playfully. "Hmm...." She gives me that sad, 'I need it. Now.' face. "Now it's your turn." We roll over, now she's on top of me. It goes the same way, Pearl's sarcastic self whispering stuff like 'You're so hot' and 'hah'. We roll again, and now it's back to where we started.

"D-do anything to me, Mar. Anything by the hands of you..."  Pearl whispers in a cute voice. "That's chees-" "Just go." "Okay..." I scoot down to her waist, and touch her thighs. "H-holy shit..."

Pearlie's POV~

"H-holy shit ..." I can barely even move right now. Marina's breathing hits my thighs as she touched them, her breath is warm... She slowly moves my legs apart, revealing the soaking wet sheets under. "What the-" Marina shakes it off. She begins licking my inner thighs."Oh my cod .." The sheets get wetter automatically. She stops, and there's teal saliva where her mouth once was. My breath is hitched again, stopping and starting again. Now Rina gets closer to 'down there'. She has to move my thighs more due to the fact that she has so much hair. I guess more to pull... Without warning, she slips her tongue inside, "AAAAH~ fUCK MARINA, NOT SO FAST, JESUS."

She pulls out. "S-sorry..." "Nah, it's ok-" Dammit, she goes back in, like a tide. Marina swirls her tongue inside roughly. I moan loudly, meaning for the neighbors to hear. I grip the sheets with my sweaty, moist hands.

Marina pulls out again. Then, as soon as she does, she puts a finger in. I moan again. Like, 30 seconds later, she puts in another one. That's about all I can handle. She moves them around inside, making slight sounds. "Aughmnnm..." I basically rip off the sheets. She does it a bit more. Then she puts a third one in. "O-oh my- Augh, shit, fuck..." Marina can tell I'm climaxing, she purposely goes faster.

"M-Mar, I, I, I'm gonna, I gotta-"  I let go of the sheets and grab Marina's hair and pull as hard as I can. As soon as I do, I cum, all over her hand and her face. She shuts her eyes the the sudden-ness. I still have her hair in my small fists. There's my fluid all over the sheets, just everywhere.

"Pearlie, I love you, so much. So fucking  much." "Oh my God, me too, Mar." She looks up at me as she licks my ejaculate off of her hands. Damn, she's that fuckin' kinky? And hot? Full combo. Marina scoots back up to me and starts kissing me again.

Marina's turn is next~ keep look out for part 7!
Also this is now 119 words.