Prologue

Just keep running. That's all the small girl could think as she runs for her life. She knew that this was the end, but that doesn't mean she can't put up a fight.

She tripped on a tangle of vines and it caught up to her. The large beast standing above her was made completely of vines and it would only say one thing, it's name.

"Tor-torchic!" Two small chick Pokémon jumped in front of her and shot many balls of fire at the giant tangle of vines.

"Woah..." She mutters under her breath and then tears roll down her cheek as her hope is lost. Both Torchic are knocked into a nearby tree and have fainted. She quickly picks them up and cradles them in her arm.

"Tan! Growth!" The tangle of vines goes to hit her with a large arm but it gets blocked as four more Pokémon jump out and use Flamethrower, making it fly back from the force.

"Blaze." One tall Pokémon says at it pulls her up into its arms and it has another Blaziken helping it along with two Combusken.

"T-thank you." Tears stream down her face and she hugs the Pokémon who saved her. But she wasn't crying because she was scared, they were tears of joy.

"T-torchic." Both Torchic awake in her arms and they cuddle against her. She smiles and kisses each of them on the head.

"C-can I have them? When I find a place to stay I mean..." She looks up to the Blaziken and they both nod and put her down. She looks down and sees one jump and run to its mother and father. She realizes its not shiny like its sister.

"Torchic!" It jumps into its mom's arms and refuses to go with her. She looks at it happily and laughs.

"Okay. If you're happy here then I won't make you go." She starts to walk away with her new best friend at her side. She turns around and waves, and the fire Pokémon all wave back before she runs off to start an adventure she's been hoping for.

__________________________________________

Sorry for the shortness. Oh, the other Torchic didn't go with her for a certain reason that you have to find out yourself.

VOTE COMMENT AND READ MORE!!!! Please.

Bai my TACOCAKE SOLDIERS!!!! Oh yeah. It's me! DJTacoCake, also known as the admin of Brendan and Emerald.