His Shawty|Chapter 10

His Shawty Chapter Ten

Smoke

Looking down at Tan she was smiling at me. "Girl what?" I asked attempted to get up from where I was laying.

"Nothing but can you stay a little longer please?" She asked pouting. I spoiled her ass too damn much.

She knew once she got to pouting that I couldn't tell her ass no. "I don't like your big headed ass lil girl." I said laughing.

Shaking my head she tugged on my hoodie. "Whatever ugly." She said with a smile.

"Take this off, you got on too many damn clothes." She said with a smile.

"See this not what we finna do, I said take this off because you got on a damn hoodie, shirt, sweatpants, and basketball shorts." She said laughing.

"I'm grown, I wear however many clothes I want." I said mushing her head. "Foreal Corey you making my ass hot." She groaned.

"How I'm making you hot because I'm wearing something?" I asked amused. "Because... Corey take these damn clothes off." She said.

Shaking my head I took off my hoodie, shirt and my sweatpants. "You happy now?" I asked pushing her on the bed.

Hovering over her I could feel her breathing getting harder. "Move." She moaned while kissed up and down her neck.

Taking her tights off I could see her blushing. Standing up I picked her up while she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Why you blushing ma?" I asked with a smirk. "I'm not fucking you." She said making me laugh.

"We don't have to fuck." I smirked. "Th-." Before she could finish her sentence I dropped her on the bed.

Moving her panties to the side I stuck one of my fingers in her making her instantly moan.

"Coreyy." She moaned closing her eyes. Feeling her walls tighten around my finger she pushed my hand away.

Pushing me on the bed she started tugging on my basketball shorts. Pulling them down she took my boxers off after.

"You don't gotta do that ma." I said "But I want to." She smiled.

Tan wasn't that big on giving a nigga head nor did she like getting head.

I wasn't going to make her give me head, I wasn't going to make her did anything she wasn't comfortable doing.

But when I gave her head best believe that she enjoyed every minute of it.

I didn't really get the reason why she didn't like getting head, because when I asked her she just said it wasn't something she really enjoyed.

Feeling her mouth swallow dick I groaned as my dick touched the back of her throat.

This was something that I definitely wouldn't mind on a daily basis.

When Tan did give me head that shit was always the best. That shit wasn't nothing but the best too.

K-Money

Looking around the house I was bored out of my damn mind. I didn't have shit to do but watch tv and eat.

Kilo and Mariah didn't have the variety of snacks I had at my house so I couldn't be picky.

Ever since Meme had left the house I didn't have nothing to do. I would casually text Kendell and Tiara.

Other than that I would go scroll through my Instagram feed and check my Twitter every so often.

Fucking with Tiara was something I kind of regretted.

It was a line between us being best friends and I had definitely crossed it when I decided go fuck her.

I love Tiara but just as a best friend nothing more and nothing less.

I didn't want to complicate that shit but I had already did that.

I didn't want Tiara to think I want a relationship with her because that's the last thing I want or need.

It wasn't a secret that Tiara had feelings for me and wanted a to be more than just a friend.

But the only thing I want from her is a friendship. The feelings Tiara has for me isn't neutral on my part.

Hearing my phone vibrate I hoped like hell that it was Thyme. Looking at the screen I read the name along with the text.

It wasn't Thyme it was some shorty I had meet in Dallas last weekend who wanted to know when I was coming back there.

Ignoring it I went to Meme's contact and debated on if I should call her, text her, or FaceTime her.

But I knew that she wasn't going to reply to any of them.

Her ass had left me here alone in this big ass house bored without anything to do.

Most importantly how could her ass even be mad with me when we wasn't even in a relationship better yet a committed relationship.