His Shawty|Chapter 01

His Shawty Chapter One

Thyme Danaee Anderson

Hey, y'all I'm Thyme Danaee Anderson I'm seventeen and live in Compton.

I've lived here in Compton all of my life I can't say I live in the hood or the rich part but I live in a good neighborhood.

I live with both my parents who is a pastor and a stay at home wife.

My best friend name is Tangela who's been my best friend most of my childhood.

I'm light skin and I stand at about 5'3 with a few tattoos here and there.

•••

Laying across the bottom of my bed I sighed rolling over to take my phone off the charger.

Today was Saturday and I had been couped up in this house all day.

Texting my best friend I instantly got a response.

|Text Message Began|

From Thyme❤️:
Tangy pooh🥺

From Best Friend🥵💕:
Yess my Pooh Bear🙃

From Thyme❤️:
Do you wanna come to the mall w/me ? I would text Ken but she's "busy"🙄

From Best Friend🥵💕: Yea let me get ready and I'll meet you there in 45!

From Thyme❤️:
Ok pooh be safe

From Best Friend🥵💕: I will you be safe too

|Text Message Ended|

Walking downstairs I saw my mama and daddy watching something on tv.

"I'm about to go to the mall with Tang." I said as my mama nodded her head.

Trying to abstain myself from rolling my eyes I prepared myself for the speech.

"You know the rules, don't talk no boys and answer your phone at all times." My daddy said.

Nodding my head I took the money and quickly went back upstairs.

Walking into my bathroom I jumped in the shower.

•••
After washing my body off about thirty times I stepped out the shower.

Drying my body off I grabbed my baby lotion and perfume. Pulling my all black panties and bra on.

Walking to my dresser I grabbed out a big oversized hoodie and my black shorts.

Walking to my closet I opened the door trying to figure out what shoes I wanted to put on.

Now I want to lie and say I didn't have almost the whole footlocker in my closet because I did.

I took my shoes and clothes as serious as ever.

I had all my Jordans lined up from the year they were released. And all the rest of my shoes from in order from the brand name.

Setting my eyes on the black and white high top Vans I only wore twice I grabbed them.

Grabbing a pair of socks I put them on and tied my shoes tight.

Grabbing my comb and brush I made my way back into the bathroom.

Noticing the mirrors still fogged up I grabbed my comb and brush and went to the guest bathroom with an attitude.

Sitting on the counter I divided my hair into two sections I rolled my eyes.