His Shawty|Chapter 13

His Shawty Chapter Thirteen

Mariah Karlena Anderson

When I said that I wanted to throw a cookout this was the last thing that I expected to happen.

I had some good new to tell everybody but instead it had turned to the war field of World War ll.

I didn't expect that there would be any drama but this is my family and it will always be some kind of drama along the way.

I really didn't know what the hell to say because I was honestly lost for words.

I specially told Thyme that her trying to fuck with both Kaydena and Keion was like playing with fire I meant exactly that.

It was no possible way that either one of the two boys would settle for just being friends with her.

Thyme and Kayden had known each other for a while. They where close ever since she'd started her freshman year of high school.

They'd been like Bonnie and Clyde for as long as I could remember.

So I knew when Kayden came back come and Meme was fucking with Keion that would a recipe for disaster.

But I could only do so much I could only tell her what to do, but it was up to her to take my advice or not.

She was young so situations like this is biund to happen, I just hope like hell that whoever this situation turned out that she would be ok.

"Where did she go?" I asked Tang while she came back inside.

From what I know about Thyme and I known everything about her I know that she has my brothers temper.

And that wasn't nothing nice. Thyme was the type to keep stuff bottled up until she just exploded.

And dealing with my brother I can tell you when she explode it wasn't nothing you could do.

The temper Thyme inherented was definitely from my daddy's side of the family.

"She went to Detroit, she's going to your house there, she said she'll be back tomorrow." Tang said looking concerned.

"Mariah, Thyme needs help controlling her temper she damn near broke her damn hand." Tang said.

"I know I'll talk to her." I said. "Me and Corey about to leave." She said hugging me.

"Bye Mariah." Corey said hugging me.

Seeing everybody else eating I went sat next to Kilo. He was watching me so I smiled at him.

Damn my man fine as hell. I thought.

Grabbing my pregnant ass he sat me grabbing me pulling me on his lap. "Baby, you fine as hell." I said making him laugh.

"You hungry?" He asked whispering in my ear, making me smirk. Wrapping his arms around my waist while I got comfortable on his lap.

For some reason when he did that I got wet. "Yea." I said grinding into him while he gripped my leg.

Softly moaning. "Damn Riah stop." He groaned in my ear. I could feel him smirking against my neck.

Laughing he tapped my leg while I got up. Walking towards the kitchen I looked around.

This was my old house when I lived down here, this was the house we used when we through parties.

Kilo didn't want people he didn't know all in our house, so we bought this one and through every party we had here.