His Shawty|Chapter 08

His Shawty Chapter Eight

Thyme Danaee Anderson

Sitting in my room I looked around. This had been one of the only things I could for two weeks straight.

My mama and daddy had gotten even more strict since the incident.

The only things I was able to do was go to school, church, and too pick up my homework from school.

Other than that I couldn't leave the house. They had taken my phone, car keys and anything electronic.

They even went as far as making me get baptized so I could be 'sin free'.

My tv that was hung on my wall they even took out of my room. I couldn't even see Riah or Tang.

They told me I couldn't talk to Mariah because she was the problem.

Me being around her was making me just like her." Is what my mama told me.

Hearing my door open I turned around seeing my mama. Ignoring me she turned around.

Every day she checked on me. She didn't talk or look at me, she just opened the door seeimg if I was in here and went back out of it.

"Ma-" Closing the door I wiped the tears that feel down my face. In two weeks neither one of them bothered to talk to me.

They didn't even bother to talk to me. I even heard my mama talking to my auntie Caren and she said I was a disgrace to her and my daddy.

That really hurted my feeling but being that I'm already in enough trouble I didn't speak on it.

I knew it was my choice and I should have been more cautious of what I was doing so I couldn't blame nobody but myself.

Laying back down on my pillow I cried myself to slepp.

George Mac'Arther Anderson

Walking past Thyme's door I shook my head walking into the bedroom.

Thyme had turned out to be everything I didn't want her to be. A hoe.

"Amerrah." I called out seeing her with her phone in her hand. "What are we going to do about Thyme?" I asked.

Kicking my shoes off I looked at her waiting for her answer. "Who?" She asked. "Your daughter." I said mustering up a ugly mug.

" I don't hav-" Grabbing her up by her throat into the air. "I wish the fuck you would complete that damn sentence." I said squeezing tighter.

Seeing her light skin turn a bright red color I let her go. Dropping her right onto the floor.

Hearing her struggle to breath I could hear her wheezing.

Sitting on the bed we shared I looked down at her. "So what are going to do about Thyme, our daughter?" I asked again.

Not hearing her say anything I grabbed her by her leg and slapped her in the face.

"Don't make me have to repeat my damn self." I said threw clenched teeth.

She knew when I got pissed off that I could be the damn devil and that was the last thing she wanted me to be.

"Speak the fuck up!" I hissed "Whatever you want baby." She coughed out wiping her tears.

"Fix your damn face and make your way down stairs." I smiled smacking her ass.

Walking out the door I peaked my head back in the door way.

"Oh Amerrah, don't make me have to come backup here and get you, because I would hate to have to whip your ass." I said.