His Shawty|Chapter 07

His Shawty Chapter Seven

K-Money

Looking at Meme from the chair that was across from her bed I could see her trying to cover the tears that were falling.

"You know you don't have to be here, you can go home." She said softly making me mug her.

Getting out of the chair I pulled my pants up a little walking over to the bed.

Getting comfortable I pulled her body slightly on top of mines.

Laying her head on my chest I could feel her tears soaking my shirt.

I didn't know what to do, I didn't like seeing females cry because I never know what to say.

"Come on Meme don't cry." I said lifting her head up.

"What am I supposed to do Keion? My parents can barely look at me, and when they do they look at me disgusted." She cried.

Wrapping my arms around her body while she cried. "Fuck them, they can't tell you who you can and can't fuck." I whispered in her ear.

"Shit I enjoy you riding my dick, so if you wanna ride my dick they ain't nobody else business." I said making her laugh a little.

Looking up at me I wiped her tears kissing her. "Why are you so calm about this?" She asked.

"Because I don't give a fuck what anybody say about me ma, or how they look at me." I said honestly.

It really didn't phase me or ever phased me about what people say or how they look at me.

Hoes where still hitting my line so I know that whatever they was saying about me wasn't stopping shit.

Hearing my phone vibrate in my pocket I ignored it. Feeling under the cover my hand rubbed her thigh.

Turning her face towards me me grabbed my dick with a smirk. Hearing my phone vibrate again I continued ignoring it.

Thank god for thin ass hospital gowns. I thought.

Running my hands under the down I rubbed her pussy. "Nope, you are not about to fuck me in a hospital." She said moving my hand.

"Who said we gotta fuck, just lemme touch and rub on you." I said smirking at her.

"While we result into us fucking." She said laughing. Reaching in my pocket I digged out her phone.

"Thanks for bring this." She said turning her body towards me. Which wasn't helping me.

The tv was turned on VH1 and Wild N' Out and her ass was directly on my dick making me rock hard.

I didn't wanna fuck her in the hospital because she didn't want me to. But best believe if she was down I wasn't going to hesitate to fuck her brains out.

"Push up Meme you making this shit difficult for me, and I'm trying." I said

Not getting her response or even so much as a nod I looked over her shoulders seeing what she was doing.

Seeing her phone in her hand and her reading comments I assumed from the video I snatched her phone from out her hands.

"Stop worrying about what they saying they ain't doing shit but talking." I said.

"That's hard, everybody calling me the church hoe from Compton." She said

"Half them hoes just mad that they wasn't getting fucked by me or that I never kissed them, and half them niggas mad that they didn't get the chance to fuck you." I said honestly.