His Shawty|Chapter 11

Thyme Danaee Anderson

Looking around my bed room I couldn't help but feel some type of way about what Tangy said.

It had been two weeks since I left Keion at Riah's house and I missed his ass.

After about two days of not speaking to him or anybody else because I was catching up on school work.

Tangy called me all in here feelings about some bullshit she was talking about.

She was trying to tell me about how she thought Kendell was on some sneaky shit.

Even tho Tangela is my best friend I'll drop her in a minute. Kendell is my family and blood had always been thicker than water.

Hearing my phone ring I looked at the caller ID. It read Riah's name and I sighed.

I wasn't ignoring anyone I just been trying to make sure everything I needed in order to graduate was in order.

Riah & Thyme Conversation

Riah🥰: Thyme Danaee fucking Anderson!

Thyme❤️: Yes Riah

Riah🥰: I feel like your avoiding me and I don't like the shit one bit.

Thyme❤️: That's not the case Riah I'm just trying to get my school work caught up.

Riah🥰: Well if I'm not mistaking your out of school for a week so I'll be expecting you over here fir 5:30 today

Thyme❤️: I'm having a cook out and Thyme if I do not see your skinny ass over here before 6 I will be making my way to George's house and when I say if I make this trip it's not going to be pretty.

Thyme❤️: Ok I'll see you later

Riah & Thyme Conversation

Looking at the time it was 3:45 ehich left me more than enough time to decided what I was wearing.

I knew Riah was going to feel some type of way because I haven't talked to her either.

In the two weeks that I've been MIA Keion had been blowing up my phone trying to get me to talk to him or was trying to explain.

In my eyes he didn't have anything to explain to me. He had made it clear that he wasn't trying to get involved with me like in a relationship way.

I had nothing but respect for that. I wasn't going to force him to want to be in a relationship with me nor did I care.

As for Kayden we've been talking more and our bond was getting stronger.

Walking in the bathroom I started to strip to take a shower. My mama and daddy have been at the church all day preparing for a Thanksgiving drive they had a week before Thanksgiving every year.

After about twenty five minutes of taking a shower I got out drying my body off.

I had already picked out what I was wearing so I put my black lace panties on with a blue lace bra.

Slipping my green clothes on I put some socks on along with my white Adidas.

I was finally comfortable enough to tell my daddy that I'm only enough to choose what I wanted to wear.

Of course he was pissed finding out that I liked my skin to show a little but I wasn't going to go be wild and getting out there like that.

He also got over the fact that I wasn't a little girl anymore and I was finally growing up.