His Shawty|Chapter 05

His Shawty Chapter five

Tangela Lyric Harrison

Slowly opening my eyes I could hear a phone ringing. Looking around for it I found it under my pillow.

Grabbing it I looked at the time seeing that it was seven.

Seeing Ty laid out at the bottom of my bed I cleared my throat answering the phone.

From Babe😌🥺😊:
Yo Tan!

From Tangela💜:
Dammit Corey stop all that damn yelling in my ear

From Babe😌🥺😊:
My bad where you at lil mama?

From Tangela💜:
In my bed why

From Babe😌🥺😊:
Mariah wanted to know why y'all not here yet

From Tangela💜:
Shit I forgot tell her we on the way

From Babe😌🥺😊:
Text me when y'all outside

From Tangela💜:
Ok

Hanging up I stretched before I started shaking Ty. "Wake up, we already late." I said making her groan. 

I already knew her ass was about to make me strangle her. "What!" She yelled making me look at her sideways.

"Don't be fucking yelling at me, we already late to Riah's dinned." I said yanking the cover off of her.

Looking at the time she got up. As soon as she got up her alarm on her phone rung louder.

Walking into the bathroom I ran some hot water. After waiting for the water to get hot I stripped out of my clothes stepping in.

Washing my body for ten minutes I stepped out wrapping the towel around my body.

Walking to the sink I started brushing my teeth and wsshing my face.

Walking in the room I lotioned my body with my signature scent. Which was pumpkin spice lotion.

Sliding my panties and bra on I put my Secret deodorant on and walked towards my closet.

Looking in it I had damn near the whole mall but it wasn't nothing I really wanted to wear.

After debating for a solid five minutes I settled on a reddish orange two piece.

Taking off my bra I out the top on and slid the skirt on. "Damn bitch you done gained some weight." I mumbled to myself.

After finally getting the skirt on I sprayed my pumpkin spice perfume on.

"Ty where my brown furry slippers!" I yelled not hearing a answer back I could hear the guest shower.

Walking in my mama room I seen them sitting on top of her vanity.

This woman was always touching my shit but when I touched her stuff it was a whole ass problem.

Walking back into my room I stood in the body mirror that hung on the back on my bathroom door.