His Shawty|Chapter 15

Q'Lasha Alexia Bennett

Sit in my living room of my apartment I laughed at the tv. I was watching reruns of my favorite show Love Thy Neighbor.

And Damny had me weak. Turning the tv up I could hear my front door slam shut. I didn't even move because I knew exactly who it was.

I knew he was going to come sooner than later.

"What the fuck is wrong with your mentally ill ass Q'Lasha!" Kilo yelled in my face.

"What are you talking about?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

If I didn't have his attention then I definitely had it now. "Please tell me what you're talking about Kilo?" I asked making him madder.

Lifting his had up at me too scare me I didn't flinch or blink. One thing about Kilo was he wasn't going to hit a woman.

His threats he said wasn't to be taken lightly whatsoever, but he wasn't a woman beater at all.

"Bitch you better be glade I don't put my damn hands on woman!" He yelled flipping my dining room table over.

"No nigga you better be glade you don't hit woman!" I smiled sitting up on the sofa'.  Kilo had given me everything I wanted.

I had gotten his attention, what I wanted was his attention and I had all of it now. I warned his ass that playing with me was like playing with fire.

But nope he decided to play me like I was a damn Playstation, or a damn XBox.

Like the bad bitch that I am I showed him that I wasn't too be played with.

"Q'Lasha I'm warning your ass, don't make me have to kilk you for playing with my family." He threatened.

"Nigga are you fucking threatening me?" I asked mugging him. Yeap this nigga was crazy, but little does he know I was just as crazy.

Did he no know that I wiuld fuck up his life and his "wifes" life in the fucking process. 

I was being generous when I went to her house and only talked to her, because I could have really sent a message and beat her and that baby's ass.

"Bitch, Kilo don't make threats I make promises and best believe you pull some shit like this again and I will make no hesitation on killing your ass along with the rest of your family." He said walking out the door.

Rolling my eyes I put my attention back on the tv.

I knew that I crossed the line, I just wanted to make it known that he wasn't the only one that could play games.

I know Kilo's ass wasn't somebody to play around with so I was leaving him alone.

I didn't want shit else from him anyways. All I wanted from him was to break his happy home up.

It wasn't about the money, or wanting to be with him. Because I didn't want either of the two.

I have my own money and I didn't want to be with his either, I was leaving town anyways.