His Shawty|Chapter 02

Thyme Danaee Anderson

"Tang where the hell I'm going to fit this at? It's too small." I complained looking in the mirror.

It was time for the party and both me and Tang stood looking in the mirror getting dressed.

"Ty you look fine as hell, If you wasn't my best friend and I was fruity I would fuck you." Tang joked making me laugh.

"I swear to God your mama missed out on some money cause your ass is crazy." I said laughing.

Looking in the mirror again I couldn't help but admire how I looked.

I had let her pick my outfit and even though it was too small I liked it.

But at the same time I wasn't so comfortable showing my body.

So I'd went against my better judgment but I looked cute.

Something had told me to pick my own outfit but I had went against my better judgment.

"Damn bestie you fine fine." She smiled while I shook my head.

"I don't know I'm not all that comfortable with my body shape for this." I whispered.

Ignoring me I soon heard a camera sound so I looked up towards her while she showed me the picture.

Looking at it I shook my head I wasn't into taking pictures as much as Tang.

I took one picture and if it was cute I'll post it on my Instagram but if it wasn't I wasn't taking anymore.

Laughing I walked towards the room door going towards the kitchen seeing the lights slightly on and I stopped.

Looking back at Tang she stopped as we both looked around. Seeing nobody we walked all the way in the kitchen.

"Bitch I thought we was about to hear your mama mouth." I laughed.

"You ain't lying her and that big ass mouth she got be loud as hell." Tang said shaking her head with a giggle.

Opening the refrigerator I looked around "Ty look." Turning I posed as Tang took another picture.

"A fine lil jawn." She said making me bust out laughing.

Throwing my hands over my mouth she dramatically fell on the floor laughing.

"Hoes always gotta do the most." I said with a sarcastic eye roll.

"Come on with your dramatic ass you needa go brush that hair because you looking real rough." I said making her flip me off.

After about thirty more minutes of joking and getting ready we finally was leaving out of the front door.

"Tang pose." I said making her instantly pose. Showing her the picture her was geeked.

"Drop a couple racks watch this ass get bigger." I sung making her laugh.

"My ass is getting fatter huh?" She asked while I gave her a straight face.

"Only thing getting fat is your big ass head." I joked

•••
After driving around for almost fourty five minutes we were finally pulling up to this big ass house.

It had almost a hundred cars parked outside of it and hardly anywhere to park.

That's another reason I didn't really care for parties, I didn't like people all on me and in my personal space.

"Bitch you better get fucked up I'm talking about pissy drunk but not to pissy where you being sloppy, lose your virginity to a nigga drunker then you that can't remember shit." Tang joked.