Chapter-1

Maaya POV

          Monday...i hate mornings school,homework,assignment ugh.......see this is why i hate mornings and schools.

"Maaya wake up" ugh..my stepmom jane what did i deserve to be in this family "Maaya.... Wake up open the damn door or else i'll make sure to say your father "shit she won't stop until i open the door.

"Coming jane"....(opens door) "what it is jane...?" i asked her by rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me young lady" said jane . What's her problem now she knew i hate speaking morings .

"Maaya earth to young lady did you hear what did i say now".ugh......great i don't know what she said shit...think maaya yeah...!

"mmhm... Jane your eye lashes are beautiful you look so cute today any special occassion..??" i asked please be convinced i silently prayed in my mind .

"Don't change the topic maaya why did you use my lotion can't you buy your own" busted how did i forget i used her lotion shit.
"I don't know what are you talking about" saying that i turn my back to her .

Suddenly i heard noises from downstairs.I turn around to see that jane has left i mentally prepared for my father's lecture class and saw my clock near the bed it's past 8 shit...iam late I thought and practically ran into the bathroom.

I took quickest hot shower ever and brushed my teeth dried myself and went to my closet to get ready for hell(school)😜😜

(so the above outfit is maaya's uniform)

I went downstairs my father and jane fighting each other great they don't miss this daily chores thinking that i went near the kitchen and prepared my own breakfast

(breakfast above)

I ate my breakfast and washed my dishes. "Maaya come here pumpkin" great my father called...i went inside jane standing with her fake tears i mentally rolled my eyes at and went near my father.
" yes, daddy good morning".greeted him Thinking he would be angry . " Good morning pumpkin " he greeted back.

"So, i called you here to ask did you use jane's lotion " i knew when i saw jane she was giving me an evil smirk thinking i caught but she don't know who iam so i smirked back at her turning to my father and said...

" Daddy why would i use such products of her's you buy me ton's of lotions i don't want to use her's" sayimg i saw jane reaction her jaw clenched she moved from her position came near my father and said "William don't believe her she did use mine".
My father snapped his head towards me and raised his eyebrow asking like ' is it true '
I quickly made my puppy doys eye's thinking he would be convinced and said " Dad , no believe me ".

Then , my father turned jane and said " jane enough is enough , get ready to your work". Jane quickly snapped her head towards his direction and said " but", my father raised his hand to stop her speaking jane stomped her feet and ran outside.

My father came towards me and said " Get ready pumpkin i'll drop you " . I thanked my dad and got ready .

A/n
So, guys this is my first chapter how is it please vote and comment for me suggest me i surely take things thank you my lovely people till then, byeeee.....😍😍❤❤