Chapter-6

Damon POV

Everyday was the same day which was boring , I was teaching my second student until i got the call from Mr.Adam who was looking tutor his daughter he arranged me as his daughter's tutor .

I accepted right away why not he give me good pay and with the same thought i went to his house but the thing i did'nt expect.

Maaya to be this beautiful she was the most beautiful girl who caught my attention just by her school wear and when she saw me in the first place she froze in her spot and she didn't see what my reaction i was completely spell bound by her beauty .

But i controlled my feeling because the age gap between us and iam her tutor not more than that .

I controlled my feelings and maintained myself professional with literally i was a robot to her i didnt expect her to be this smart she grasp everything fastly.

When , she hugged me i don't know what came over me i hugged her back . And reality hit me i pushed her back i knew she felt rejected but i can't help if i don't reject her now i don't know what will happen in future .

I did promise her to take out after she do well in her tests i hope i get to know well .
------------------------------------------------------
Maaya POV

Whenever i close my eyes i get only one image that is the picture of me and damon hugging . He said he would take me out after i did well in my tests .

It's 1:45pm now but iam still reading at any cost i should do well in this test and i should go out with him alone so i can get to know him better.

        ( maaya reading image )

I don't know when i slept but when i got up the clock showed 7:48am .

I got up and practically ran to bathroom took the quickest shower as possible and brushed my teeth changed into my school dress went downstairs to have my breakfast.

Guess what you must be wondering where is jane she went to California for relaxing with her long time friends . So , i had my breakfast my father droped me to my school i kissed my father's cheek and bid my goodbyes .

I entered my classroom within 10mins Mrs .Robinson came to class and annouced " So, good morning student's lets start with the test are you all prepared for the test " .

" Yessss......", all of us chirped loudly and the test begun she distributed the question paper and told us to write and the hall has been so silent .

", all of us chirped loudly and the test begun she distributed the question paper and told us to write and the hall has been so silent

( exam hall in the above pic )

So , i wrote my test well all the questions has been very easy it was all because of my " tutor " he taught me an extra hour yesterday so i hope i did well in my exams results will announced after lunch .

So , this is lunch time i was having a burger and a glass of fresh orange juice and aarna was having pizza and coco-cola .

After lunch Mrs.Robinson came to class and she said which amuses me alot " Ms.Adams you have scored best marks today congratulations " .

I was impressed by myself and had a diffrent experience in my life because i have not scored best mark in my life and more than that i can go out with damon tommorrow i feel like flying up in the air .

As soon as i came home i took long warm soak and changed my dress into comfortable one and braided my hair.

Sometime later Mr. Landstone came to my house my father was enquired him about my studies i was in my room listening to their conversation he was praising me so much and after the mini (long) conversation between them he came to my room . Sat across the chair and gave warm smile like he gave one before . And his eyebrow like asking me ' how did you do your test today'

 And his eyebrow like asking me ' how did you do your test today'

( damon sitting in above picture ) .

I cleared my throat and said " Mr.Landstone actually i got the best mark in the whole class " and his next action left me speechless he ran to me and hugged me like i gave one for him before.

After few minutes i was inhaling his scent in which i laid my head in his chest and tightened my arm around his waist he is like 6.5 and iam like 5.1 so short i literally can hear his heartbeat .

Then , really hit me i pushed him away he gave me a confused look for a secomd and came into his senses he cleared his throat and said

" Maaya iam really proud of you . I knew you would ach your test today so you fulfilled your promise and now it's my turn tommorrow be ready by 6pm i'll pick " i sequeled myself in my mind .

Skip 3 hours
------------------------------------------------------
" Okay Maaya , tommorrow be ready and wear something comfortable for you until then bye tesoro( beautiful in italian )." he said something in some language .

The word rolls nicely in his tongue he bid his goodbye i went to my room recalling the events and changed into some cupcake  pajamas went to bed said goodnight to myself and slept off .

Author's note

Hy as i promised i'll post sams picture below :-

          ( Sam aka kevinlutolf )

So , how's my chapter 6 did you enjoy what do you think damon have planned for maaya tommorrow wait until next chapter . Till then bye my lovely people .😍😍😍