Chapter-19

Maaya's POV

                   I saw something i shouldn't have seen i came back to reality when Damon shook my shoulder my eyes were brimming with tears .

"What happened baby why are you crying" asked damon i shook my gead but my cry doesnot stop . "M..Ma....My..father he is standing there " i said between my sobs and hiccups.

"Where baby i can't see " he panicked and asked i pointed a finger where my dad was outside the restuarant making out with woman of my mother's age.

Damon was breathing heavily as his eyes found the scene . He was consoling me saying soothing words ."Don't worry baby nothing's gonna happen".

"No how can you say that damon he is cheating again with jane he repeating the same mistake again and again first with my mom now with jane as much as i don't like her she is my step mother how can i not exaggerate this matter" i yelled at damon .

I know i was doing wrong by yelling at damon he didnt make this mistake but the thing is my dad he cant go on repeat the same mistake twice.

"Sorry damon i was not thinking straight i cant take anymore i have to confront him or else he is not gonna change his character i wont encourage this things" i wipe my face and kissed damon's cheek said my goodbye.

I watch damon as he drove his car i took a deep breath in and faced to my father's direction as i went towards him the woman who bid her farewell great timing i thought and confronted my father.

"Dad" i called his name my father turned to look me . "Pumpkin what are you doing here baby" he asked with shaky breath i was not in the mood for this drama.

"Cut the crap dad i saw what i want to see you were sticking your tongue down on random woman's throat ". He had his shock expression i controlled myself not to roll my eyes.

"Baby its like what you thought i can explain" he said i gave him a angry look "Explain explain what dad how did you cheat on my mom and now jane ya i have all day you can explain me dad ".

He took a deep breath in and started saying the words which i didn't want hear.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note

    Hello my lovely people😍😍😘😘 sorry for the delay .
How was the chapter what made maaya shook ??
Don't forget vote and comment on the below given section
Stay tuned for next chapter until then bye .