Chapter - 2

Maaya POV

         My father drops me at school ( It is in above given picture ) . Finally , i let a sigh and turn towards back to take my bag , i gave my father a kiss in his cheek and said bye . My father kissed my forehead and gave me curt nod starts his engine sped off his car

 My father kissed my forehead and gave me curt nod starts his engine sped off his car

( william's car picture given above ).

              As , soon as my father left i inhale and exhale and look at my wrist watch it shows 9:15 . Busted iam 15mins late. I take the elevator and reach the 7th floor as soon as i step outside the elevator i run to my class "Ms.Adam" a irritating sound of my principle Ms. Robert's came i turn akwardly to see her give me a fake smile .

 Robert's came i turn akwardly to see her give me a fake smile

I knew i had caught so , i went near her "Good morning Ms.Robert's"  she take look of me from head to toe and say " Ms . Adam you are 15 mins late " i keep looking my toes and fidgetting my finger's , she continues " Ms. Adams  this is the 3rd time in a week you repeat the same mistake i want to meet your parent's " she says i snap my head towards her and say "Sorry Ms.Robert's i won't repeat it here after".

She swings her head to side saying no " you will have a detention after the class hour's and i want to meet your father at 9 am sharp tomorrow".

I widened my eyes and look her  thinking how can i escape from her got an idea...........

"Actually Ms.Robert's my father is busy for a month he will be out of station tomorrow so, please excuse me this only once mam " . yes, she has a crush on my father for a long time

" Ah..! Yes , i know miss adams " she blush and say " your father work's too hard and it is not good for his health " suddenly a boy came to look his locker Ms.Robert's stops her conversation with me and says " Go to your class Ms.Adams and don't repeat the same mistake again ". She says and goes to the boy. I make a small victory dance in my mind (poor boy i thought).

I enter my class as usual the same boring classes lunch time come i jump and sequel run to cafeteria to see my best friend name Aarna .

( Maaya's bestie since childhood )

As , i enter the cafeteria i see my bestie waving her hand in the air " Hey bitch over here " i go and take a seat near her " how was your day " i ask her she says " Boring " and ask mine i say the same we talk for the whole break place our order's the bell goes and i move to my next classes.

As the classes gets over my bestie drops me home . As soon as i enter the home my father hugs me huh..?? Weird he doesn't hug me something is fishy as i thought and enter the living hall i freeze in my spot with my eyes widened .

A/n
How is my second chapter what did maaya see in the living area that made her freeze...?? Stay tune for next chapter. Until ,then bye my lovely people please vote and comment to rectify my mistakes.