Chapter-11

RECAP - ( As , she was woke up by the  sound of stones hitting their window she walk up near the window open to only see damon himself standing and waving his hand ).

🚫🚫WARNING - This is going to be a long chapter and has some important things which has the turning point to the story .
------------------------------------------------------
Maaya's POV

As i saw him he waved his hand and he came up to my room through the window i took a few steps back so that he can enter the room.

As he with a big brown bag entered i was about to ask  " What....." he was quick enough to close my mouth "shush....." he shushed me placed the bag in bed and went to close the window and passed by me to latch the door .

I was suddenly frightened by his behaviour and went back so that i hit the wall he came back walking slowly i closed my eyes and asked " What are doing damon.....??" he stroed towards me by standing in front and placed his two hands either of my sides i quickly again closed my eyes not to see further .

He came so near that there was no space left between us his minty breath was fanning my face and he bought his face towards the crook of my neck inhaled my scent and his hands flew to my waist holding tightly i squirmed beneth him.

As i was about push him hard he said " HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY KITTEN " I opened my eyes to1Q h see him he was little far and smirking i was like " Huh...??"  he smiled hugged me and repeated the same .

I smiled and saw his face and asked " How did you know it was my birthday " he smirked and showed my fb profile i took his phone and saw that i have entered my bio.

But suddenly he snatched the phone and said " come on kitten Lets celebrate your birthday " by saying he took my hand to the bed and turned on the bed lamp .
he took out a big bouquet of red roses wishing me again " Happy birthday my kitten " i smiled and took the bouquet from his hand .

          ( Damon's red roses )

He kissed my forehead and took a box and opened it was nothing but the heart shaped wonderful cake .