Chapter-18

Previously-(As maaya came while collecting her clothes from Gj she came to her room only to that Damon holding his head in his hands and sobbing she rushed to him)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Maaya's Pov

As, i rushed to Damon my heart broke by seeing the scene he was holding his head in his hands when i lifted his hand his eyes were bloodshot " Baby what happened why are you crying " he took a moment to answer that  " Not...nothing" his voice was hoarse from all the crying .

"Baby say to me please i can help you" i said i just want to know the reason behind his crying i want to relive all his pain i would anything for him.

" I remember about last night i should not have lashed out on my mother she might have got hurt " he said i really felt sorry for him i don't like his mother but i did feel sorry for her which mother accepts when her son take sides against her.

I long sighed and took his face in my hands and said " Baby i don't know the feeling of mother and child bond because after my 2nd birthday my mother was gone long gone " i said looking at the table lamp and sighed.

" Its a story for another time baby i feel sorry for your mother she loves you to the core you better apologise her in person please " he nodded in agreement and we both had our shower and went for breakfast .

"Baby can you drop me in my house its getting late i called my father and said i'll meet him after breakfast " i said yeah after showering i called my father and informed him iam still scared of my father of what will be his reaction after he hearing our love story.

Somebody shook my shoulder i came back from my dreamland it was none other than my hero " Baby are you alright you seem distracted " he asked i nodded in agreement and we went towards his car i slide down in passenger seat.

While we were going home i saw something i shouldn't have seen " Damon stop the car " i held his forearm the screeching sound of the car came to an end i looked outside my face paled

"Baby what happened are you alright" damon asked and looked at my direction and shock occured his face .

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note

Hi my lovely people iam sorry for the laaaaaateee.... Update i had my exam's going on so here is chapter-18 how's the chapter what actually did damon and maaya saw stay tuned for the next chapter until then bye .
vote , comment in the below given section😍😍😍